Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The person below me (a forum game)

Comments

• False - I don’t even recognise the movie. (But do you mean the Coen Brothers?)
    The person below me bought their first iPad to run a music app (I did - AniMoog).

• True. BM3.

The person below me bought every major iOS DAW and ends up using AUM 99% of the time.

• False.

The person below me has used Oblique Strategies when recording.

• True.

The person below me has strong feelings about AUV3, which has kept them from using the best drum machine apps like Patterning and Elastic Drums.

• False. I use Slate in NS2.

The person below me has at one point in their life recorded themself blowing a fart as part of a Musique Concrete experiment.

• True

So did the person below me.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • True. I have sampled it but prefer Coke for the fizz.

The person below me is a liar and will deny it.

• [system_error]

That was smart :) Finally somebody used this kind of un-answerable paradox :)) I tried it in form "Person below me will reply with "false"" but person bellow me ignored my post and answered to post above me :))

Person bellow me is same like person above me.

• I guess I am the only one that can answer “true”, still, I deny it.

Preferably, The person below me is female.

• edited September 2019

False.

The person below me is an agent of a foreign power, who, despite crushing evidence to the contrary, will deny his/her identity as such.

• @craftycurate said:
    False.

The person below me is an agent of a certain foreign power, who, despite crushing evidence to the contrary, will deny his/her identity as such.

I am unable to deny or confirm such a claim.

• The person above me forgot to say something like...

The person below me loves the key of F# Major.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    The person above me forgot to say something like...

The person below me loves the key of F# Major.

False.
    The person below me loves the key of Gb major.

• False

The person below much prefers Eb Minor

• False

The reply from the person below is going to be false

• edited September 2019

In this case, my answer is:

Now:

Isn't point of this game to answer ONLY in case i can answer with "true" ?

And then, just in case for some defined time (lets say 1 hour) nobody is able to answer "true", then questioner should put another question, and again and again until somebody repplies with "true" ?

That way it would be more fun :)

Person bellow me agree with specific game conditions above

• edited September 2019

False. (i.e. how many fingers am I holding up as I type this period----> . no it's not one)

The person below me knows which song these lyrics are from:

"Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
    Stars fill my dream
    I'm a traveler of both time and space
    To be where I have been"

• False (But google did, and so did I when I knew the answer)

The person below is a famous artist lurking here under an alias

• edited September 2019

@AndyPlankton said:
    False (But google did, and so did I when I knew the answer)

The person below is a famous artist lurking here under an alias

I'm gonna lean 99.6% false. I did do a song for a Luke Perry movie once, though. He ate fried chicken in it.

The poster below me doesn't like something that is universally loved and is willing to admit what it is.

• True - Songs in Luke Perry films.

:D :D :D only kidding

The poster below me doesn't like something else that is universally loved and is willing to admit what it is

• True - EDM, Beyoncé, and Pepsi/Coke.

The person below me developed the best delay currently available on iOS.

• True.

Disney crap, Robin Williams, Valentines Day...the list goes on.

The person below me has an odd pet.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    True - Songs in Luke Perry films.

:D :D :D only kidding

The poster below me doesn't like something else that is universally loved and is willing to admit what it is

True - plain vanilla ice cream. It's the most boring flavor of ice cream.

(For the record...)

@AndyPlankton said:
    The person below much prefers Eb Minor

True. You can get some wicked subbasses in that key. ;)

The person below me is so artistic with their musical craft that they remain in complete obscurity.

• Oh man, we posted nearly the same time, lol.

@rottencat said:
    True.

Disney crap, Robin Williams, Valentines Day...the list goes on.

The person below me has an odd pet.

False. I don't own any pets. A lot of time spent away from music creation.

The person below me is so artistic with their musical craft that they remain in complete obscurity.

• False.

The person below me is only reading this post to avoid attending to some mundane daily chore.

• @craftycurate said:
    False.

The person below me is only reading this post to avoid attending to some mundane daily chore.

False and true. One can do laundry at the same time as puttering about the forum.

The person below me has tried a drug stronger than marijuana. (I dare you to answer this one, haha.)

• True. Morphine is much better for a burst appendix.

The person below me is the same person as the person above me.

• edited September 2019

@AudioGus Damn..Missed it

FALSE...

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@craftycurate said:
    False.

False and true. One can do laundry at the same time as puttering about the forum.

The person below me has tried a drug stronger than marijuana. (I dare you to answer this one, haha.)

Ahem....True....Just before the Orb @ Glastonbury....what can I say :) No more though, my body wouldn't cope any more :(

The person below me has an unhealthy obsession with a particular character from either TV, book or film.

• edited September 2019

False

Unless Kim Deal has written a book or a had a cameo role that I’m unaware of!

The person below me is no better or worse than any other person on this crazy planet..