Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amazing band: Russian Circles

edited September 2019 in Other

I recently discovered the instrumental band Russian Circles. Their music has made a big impression on me and I wanted to share soms of their music for you to discover. Enjoy!

Comments

• Russian Circles quite good. I’m big into electronic music naturally, to some degree we all are we’re here, but I very secretly vibe big time on metal and hard rock. Which a lot of us do here, too :)

Pelican might also float your boat. Occasionally I’ll use them as a station seed on Pandora and Russian Circles have come up.

• edited September 2019

Though I rarely listen to them these days, they are really good. Pelican too as mentioned. Pelican's first 2 albums are amazing.

I was a metal and progressive rock guy before I discovered Aphex Twin and Kraftwerk in college.

• I saw them live at this little bar around ten years ago. Totally forgot about them.

• @Maarten, thanks for the post. Its ice to hear something with guitars for a change. Mine, hanging on the wall collecting dust, are frowning down at me with increasing jealousy these days.

• They remind me a bit of Brontide

• That is a nice band indeed.
    I don’t listen to pure instrumental rock, stonermetal or whatever you call it that much but they are really good.
    I also like karma to burn, you should check them out.

• Thank you for your replies. I have opened another, related topic, that might be of interest to you. Russian Circles is one of those bands that represent a contemplative way of life for me:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34625/music-and-philosophy-esotericism-as-a-way-of-self-exploration#latest

• @Maarten said:
    I recently discovered the instrumental band Russian Circles. Their music has made a big impression on me and I wanted to share soms of their music for you to discover. Enjoy!

Thank you for introducing me to their music. They remind me of Isis «  the band «  .

• edited September 2019

This is true. Should've mentioned before. Isis created this entire genre of heavy instrumental metal. Check out Panopticon, Wavering Radient, Celestial in that order though everything they created was amazing and in a way downright spiritual.