Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

soundtesroom video, DrumJam, massive update, demo and tutorial

This new update adds a lot of new and requested features and as we would expect from Sonosaurus performs flawlessly.

Comments

• Thanks so much @thesoundtestroom for getting out ahead of us as usual with a demo!

I just wanted to note that although setting the beat count to 2 makes it much quicker to switch when you make a change, it is also only playing the first 2 beats of the 8 beat (2 bar) loop... so you are missing out on a lot of the human variation Pete put in over those 2 bars.

Hopefully we'll get some detailed videos up digging into the specifics of the new features soon...

Thanks again!

• Nice video, thanks Doug.

• edited January 2014

MMM, I did not like a lot of the original sounds but the electro pack has given me the urg to reload this back onto my ipad. Thanks Doug. The randomize feature looks super also. I am going out to spit firewood this afternoon and will download while I work and it should make for a fun afternoon break.

• IAP for other pop/ rock genres in the future if I say pretty please?