Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Group The Loop - export all loops

Is there a way to export all loops apart from soloing each track and recording the performance of each separately?

Comments

• edited August 2019

I'm not sure if there is a way with itunes/files... @jmarshallgtl can you bring some light to us?

Also v.2 is around the corner...

• edited August 2019

It’s possible in beta version: in session manager, swipe a session to the left and choose export, you will have an export all loops option. Don’t know for current AppStore version however.

• Thanks for the help! It doesn’t seem to be there in the AppStore version but perhaps in v.2.

• Just wait a bit and you will enjoy it by yourself :wink:

• You can drag and drop into Files from GTL. It works with multiple loops as well.

• Thanks 3sleeves. Dragging and dropping into Files worked but only 1 file at a time and then I had to convert the files in AudioShare

• @Jhnk If you have one loop selected, keep holding that one and tap other loops to add them to your selection...it’s like when you copy multiple loops to copy+merge into a blank loop, or like when you’re moving apps into folders in iOS. The file names are a generic sequence and the audio files are Apple Core Audio format, but they can be imported into almost any app without reformatting.

• edited August 2019

By the way, I recommend the Local Storage app for creating local folders and keeping generically named files organized quickly. It’s less disruptive to workflow in my opinion, and it’s easy enough to rename the files later when I’m archiving my samples. Once iPadOS and GTL2 come out my workflow will probably change though, depending on how apps handle samples when access to a central location can replace importing samples into an app’s internal library.

• Ah, thanks, I see now. I was tapping and holding which is why it didn’t work. I’m bringing them into Stagelight which doesn’t seems to allow imports of apple core audio but converting them into wav did the trick