Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help please with Rozeta XOX controlling drum machine in AUM

So I just got Rozeta the other day.
Am simply trying to get XOX to control Ruismaker FM in AUM.
Have XOX in 1 channel, Ruismaker FM in another with MIDI source set as XOX.
I press play in AUM and XOX starts up but I get no sound.
I have successfully set up Arpeggio to control Viking synth.
What might I be missing?

Comments

• Couple of things to check

In XOX have you selected the Ruismaker Template (default I think)
    In Ruismaker FM make sure GM Keymap isn't selected

• Affirmative to the above but still no sound

• hmm..do you see anything on the meter for the FM track in AUM...apologies for this next one...You have enabled some steps in XOX ?

• Ruismaker FM can be loaded as an AU audio or AU Midi type in AUM.
    Be sure you are loading the AU audio type in AUM for this case.

Also, XOX comes in without any notes programmed, so be sure you at least hit the random button once when testing to generate some notes or hits to play back.

• @CracklePot said:

Also, XOX comes in without any notes programmed, so be sure you at least hit the random button once when testing to generate some notes or hits to play back.

That’s it! All good now!
    Thanks

• @TimRussell said:

@CracklePot said:

That’s it! All good now!
    Thanks

👍🏻