Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EG Pulse - ElliottGarage new AU3 Drum Machine - available right now on App Store

EG Pulse is now available on the App Store!
http://app.elliottgarage.com/Pulse

Full feature list:

• Standalone & AU3 Audio Unit
  • Pads View, Grid View, Mixer, Automation View, FX View & Song View
  • 64 step audio engine
  • 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 & 1/64 quantization
  • Samples Drag & drop from File App (supports multiple files import)
  • Fill & Autofill (every 2, 4, 8, 16 bars)
  • Custom drumkit & user banks save
  • Song view
  • Pad Roll (with 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 & 1/64 quantization)
  • Ableton Link
  • Step recording into grid view
  • Choke groups
  • Mixer with Solo, Mute, Volume, Gain, Pan, Pitch
  • Automation of Pitch, Volume and Pan for each pad and pattern dependant
  • Probability to create unpredictable and random patterns
  • Samples editor (Start offset, attack time, release time, length)
  • Time stretching
  • Loop bpm detection and automatic sync to tempo (works with 4 bar loops)
  • Transient detection and audio slice
  • Bank import/export
  • Midi In with MIDI learn to control pads
  • Midi Program Change to switch patterns
  • FX (Reverb, Delay, Bitcrusher and EQ) for each pad
  • Tap tempo & Swing
  • More than 40 drumkits and 180 grooves created by iOS Producers and Beat Makers
  • Bank presets covering several genres

Comments

• Same, ready for this.

• Au3 compatible meaning that it is an Au3 or can host Au3’s within it?

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    Au3 cUompatible meaning that it is an Au3 or can host Au3’s within it?

it's an AU3

• I sent a message as well yesterday but still haven’t heard anything yet

• No response here either

• @ElliottGarage said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:
    Au3 cUompatible meaning that it is an Au3 or can host Au3’s within it?

it's an AU3

Ok. Sent a request to beta test

• Request sent :)

• edited August 2019

Wow. Samples support. Could this be a digitakt in the making?🤔👊🏼™️

I’m i reading this correctly that this is a Sample Based drum machine which is also AUv3?

Dreams do come true.

• Hi everyone. I received a lot of emails, so I need some time to select some testers :) Thanks for the great support

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Hi everyone. I received a lot of emails, so I need some time to select some testers :) Thanks for the great support

Looking forward to this one. May the Beta period go great 👊🏼™️

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Hi everyone. I received a lot of emails, so I need some time to select some testers :) Thanks for the great support

Excccellent! / Mr. Burns off

• edited August 2019

First beta is in review by Apple...is iPad only as iPhone is not yet finished. I've selected some of you, and you should receive the invitation in the next 1-2 days

• This looks just about perfect. Finally.

• Sent!!!!!

• @ElliottGarage Good luck with the beta. Been wanting a really good AU drum machine for a while this looks ideal.

• edited August 2019

in case i will be not invited, please anybody with NS2 don't forget to test mixdowns with different bitrates and state saving of all automateable knobs in NS's build in patch librarian ;-)

• @dendy just fixed mixdowns from NS2 at different sampleRates...all works fine now :)

• @ElliottGarage said:
    @dendy just fixed mixdowns from NS2 at different sampleRates...all works fine now :)

That really great news, thanks !

• Godspeed, @ElliottGarage. Looks awesome!

• Just started including some of beta testers requests...

Switching patterns via MIDI program change. You're listening to one of the kits included by the Facebooks Beat Community group

• edited September 2019

Looks good

• edited September 2019

@ElliottGarage
    This app looks like it’s going to be a great addition for us. A few questions about/feature requests:
    1. How long of a sample can it support when imported?
    2. Can we edit imported samples and access ADSR, fade in/out controls?
    3. Will there be any slicing tools? Let’s say you import a really long loop...the app could auto slice and then export to pads sort of thing...
    4. Any sort of parameter locks per step...play probability, pitch, volume per step sort of stuff.
    5. Any kind of effects per pad?
    6. Can you do polyrhythms with the app? 8 steps for kick, 24 for snare, 13 for cowbell kind of stuff

I know i know...I’m asking for a digitakt...but seeing how this is AUv3 and imports Samples my mind is a buzzing.

Good luck with the Beta period 🙏🏼

• @echoopera I'll post the full feature list soon ;)

• @echoopera said:
    @ElliottGarage
    This app looks like it’s going to be a great addition for us. A few questions about/feature requests:
    1. How long of a sample can it support when imported?
    2. Can we edit imported samples and access ADSR, fade in/out controls?
    3. Will there be any slicing tools? Let’s say you import a really long loop...the app could auto slice and then export to pads sort of thing...
    4. Any sort of parameter locks per step...play probability, pitch, volume per step sort of stuff.
    5. Any kind of effects per pad?
    6. Can you do polyrhythms with the app? 8 steps for kick, 24 for snare, 13 for cowbell kind of stuff

I know i know...I’m asking for a digitakt...but seeing how this is AUv3 and imports Samples my mind is a buzzing.

Good luck with the Beta period 🙏🏼

These features would be great. If it is AU, then the obvious thing is to use different instances to provide polyrhythms, exciting prospect! I love patterning but am frustrated by the limitation of IAA and limited instruments/kits, this could be the answer.