Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

StepPolyArp Unit not showing up as AU in AUM

SPA is not showing up in AUM as an AU. I seem to recall coming across a forum entry that was blaming Spectrum on some bugs, but I don't remember the details. Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m on an iPad 6 running iOS 12.3

Comments

• Showing just fine for me in AUM. Are you looking under AU MIDI processors?

• Thank you! I didn’t realize or understand the differentiation between AU extensions and AU MIDI processors; I, apparently, missed that day of class.

• @DWP510 said:
    Thank you! I didn’t realize or understand the differentiation between AU extensions and AU MIDI processors; I, apparently, missed that day of class.

Honestly it's confusing. There was a thread here not long ago in which several devs described the challenges of classifying apps in different ways.

• I always seem to look in the wrong section for the app I want.
    It always is in the other section.
    :D