Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Demo video of some of the new stuff

• Whenever I change a loop the kit changes also. Is there a way to make it keep the same kit I have loaded when I change loops?

• edited January 2014

Tap button next to right of save to change loop and keep instruments.

• edited January 2014

Still changing kits when I go to new loops for some reason.
    But, wow what in an improvement in this app. I am really enjoying the play along beats below with the interchangeable kits.

• Maybe turn off auto randomize instruments in settings.

• edited January 2014

@Tritonman2, on iPad, disable the PAD and PADFX buttons just to the right of the preset list. On iPhone/iPod those buttons are in the load popup.

Those buttons affect what happens when you load a preset, whether or not to actually change that portion of the app at the moment of load. Stored user presets (and some IAP ones) have all the state at the time you saved it, but many times you may not want to restore it all when you load it.

• I think the loops (which are audio loops not midi) have certain kits assigned to them and are meant to be played with those kits. If I switch between two different loops in the same category the kits stay the same but if I switch between electro and an Indian loop then yes the kits are going to change to match the loop. It wouldn't make much sense to have the electro loop being played on Indian instruments.

Maybe I misunderstand what you are saying.

• MMMM, this is sweet! I really need to split wood but damn hard to break away.