Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hacksaw Ridge

I have to post this movie about Okinawa directed by Mel Gibson. Now Mel is not my favorite guy, but as an artist he is quite something. More importantly, this fact based movie about a conscientious objector who singlehandedly saved over seventy wounded as a medic and was the first CO ever to receive the Medal of Honor is jaw dropping, tear spattering and utterly epic. A great performance of the real life Desmond Doss by, for me, an unknown Anthony Perkins like Andrew Garfield. And Hugo Weaving as you have never seen him. Terrific music by Rupert Williams, too. A must see about the power of faith.