Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awesome, Thanks!! There are some other samples free too. I got some Prophet samples I’ll try out in AudioLayer.

• Yeah great and free!

• Is there a catch? It looks like they want you to join or create an account or something. Privacy issues?

• @Simon said:
    Is there a catch? It looks like they want you to join or create an account or something. Privacy issues?

More spam and targeted adds in the mailbox is what 'free' usually means when registrations are involved...

• @Simon said:
    Is there a catch? It looks like they want you to join or create an account or something. Privacy issues?

If you're already a member of reverb just click to download.

• OK, thanks guys.

• edited August 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for info. There is never enouh drum samples :))

Btw after i downloaded this 1.4GB archive directly from iPad and unpacked there without any issue, without need of desktop computer - we are there.. iPad is complete solution, you don't need desktop at all for anything related to music production :+1:

• Thanks for the info!

@dendy said:
    Thanks for info. There is never enouh drum samples :))

Btw after i downloaded this 1.4GB archive directly from iPad and unpacked there without any issue, without need of desktop computer - we are there.. iPad is complete solution, you don't need desktop at all for anything related to music production :+1:

May i ask how you did this?I tried to download with ipad safari but it didn‘t work.Only when i select a single drumset i could download to file app but the whole pack DL just stopped after a while (hope there no BIG temp files left now...) so i went to (shame) mac for download

• @Crabman I was downloading from Reverb all yesterday. I started by clicking on the main 1.4g download and it looked like it stalled but if you look at the progress bar it is moving just real slow. I cancelled in the end and just got the 808 and LinnDrum sets. I think the problem with safari is it has to be in forground or it stops (at least for me with ipad air 2 and all background process switched off)

Reverb seem to be responsible as any with my email and I was able to turn off all unwanted blurb.

I just recently bought and sold on ebay and got that surprise 10% seller fee, grrr. But eBay still was cheeper for me getting an Octatrack. Im happy with eBay for buying but Reverb may get me next item for sale

• Ableton friendly format and not just the Roland boxes!

Thanks for sharing @jigglypuff

• @Richtowns said:
    @Crabman I was downloading from Reverb all yesterday. I started by clicking on the main 1.4g download and it looked like it stalled but if you look at the progress bar it is moving just real slow. I cancelled in the end and just got the 808 and LinnDrum sets. I think the problem with safari is it has to be in forground or it stops (at least for me with ipad air 2 and all background process switched off)

Reverb seem to be responsible as any with my email and I was able to turn off all unwanted blurb.

I just recently bought and sold on ebay and got that surprise 10% seller fee, grrr. But eBay still was cheeper for me getting an Octatrack. Im happy with eBay for buying but Reverb may get me next item for sale

Which OCTA BTW?

How much?
    Just wondering.

• Still regret selling the Matrix 1000, will grab those packs now.

Nice one! @StudioES

• I’m guessing AudioShare was involved @Crabman

The huge safari temp files do disappear on iOS after a while, not sure how!!

• edited August 2019

I discovered there is a problem with two of the links, "Vol 14: Reverb Chamberlin Rhythmate Sample Pack" and "Vol 25: Reverb Korg Univox SR-120 Sample Pack"

Try this link for Vol 14: https://reverb.com/software/samples-and-loops/reverb/3445-reverb-chamberlin-rhythmate-sample-pack

Unfortunately, no workaround link for Vol 25. If anyone finds one, please post..

• @Crabman said:
    Thanks for the info!

@dendy said:
    Thanks for info. There is never enouh drum samples :))

May i ask how you did this?I tried to download with ipad safari but it didn‘t work.Only when i select a single drumset i could download to file app but the whole pack DL just stopped after a while (hope there no BIG temp files left now...) so i went to (shame) mac for download

I'm using Chrome browser.. it shows download dialogue / progress at bottom and when it ends, standard apple "open in" dialogue can be opened - in my case i used "copy to nanostudio" (NS automatically unpacks zip file) but i think AudioShare does same thing with zip files..

• edited August 2019

@Lady_App_titude said:
    I discovered there is a problem with two of the links, "Vol 14: Reverb Chamberlin Rhythmate Sample Pack" and "Vol 25: Reverb Korg Univox SR-120 Sample Pack"

Try this link for Vol 14: https://reverb.com/software/samples-and-loops/reverb/3445-reverb-chamberlin-rhythmate-sample-pack

Unfortunately, no workaround link for Vol 25. If anyone finds one, please post..

D'oh! After I downloaded each one individually, THEN I notice there is a single link to down them all! Brilliant.

:D :s

(And yes, the two missing ones are included in the single download zip file.)

• Another bummer for me... 5 out of 6 that I have tried so far require Live 10 (I'm still on 9.) :'( (sigh)

• @RUST( i )K So glad you asked ...

Tldr; summary: I got the mk1 for £600.

Im quite happy with that price as it came with all the original stuff, box, manual, out of date warrantee, that make me happier it wasnt nicked and also improves the resale. If I like it and find some move money I can upgrade to mk2 for about £300 I recon.

I sold an electribe emx and esx 1 and got twice what I paid for them and was even considering (GAS madness) getting the deluge but Im happy with my vintage choice of Octatrack mk1. Really enjoying it as a sequencer and a sampler. For a lfo freak like me its perfect.

• edited August 2019

Thanks for the warning @Lady_App_titude

The description is misleading

Lite v10 has drum racks and simpler included. Does Midi Capture also. Not ideal but both versions are independent of each other. Let me know if you need a code? I’m guessing you have a few already!

• Thanks @jigglypuff !

For anyone having trouble downloading, use the built in browser in the documents app by readdle, and it’ll download in the background.

• edited August 2019

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Thanks for the warning @Lady_App_titude

Another head's up, for anyone fool enough to download each Volume individually like me.. I was momentarily horrified to look at my email red dot counter and see like 65 UNREAD EMAILS! It seems that Reverb bots helpfully send you an email with each download -- not spam per se, but as if it were a purchase and "here is your download link" for every single download. No biggie to delete all the emails, but did make my heart stop for a second until I realized what had happened.

Overall, still a rich treasure trove of useful material, and well worth any trouble or SNAFUs.

• I only got two emails, glad I chose the bundle @Lady_App_titude
    Got the Matrix 1000 sounds installed in Ableton 9, very useful so far.
    Don't have the heart to unzip all the drum kits right now, a nice freebie for sure!

• Thank you so much for the link. There are some hidden treasure there.