Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Breaking Bad movie - holy crap!!

Comments

• This looks like it's gonna be awesome! Great series, and I hope this movie is just as great. It's directed by Vince, so by rights it SHOULD be great. :)

• Didn't see that one coming!

• Oh boyee, they have been talking about this one for a while. Don’t want to see the trailer and don’t even want to know if Uncle Walt is in it. delete this thread!

• @AudioGus said:
    Oh boyee, they have been talking about this one for a while. Don’t want to see the trailer and don’t even want to know if Uncle Walt is in it. delete this thread!

This is more of a teaser than trailer - I can't see Walt being in it as it takes place after he died... I don't think watching it will take anything away from the experience of watching it - which should be epic!!!

• McDMcD
    edited August 2021

FYI: The Breaking Bad movie is called "El Camino" (edited from the erroneous "El Dorado") which is Jesse Pinkman's ride.

It's a sequel for most of the story.

Of course, "Better Call Saul" uses the best Breaking Bad characters in a largely prequel
    story line.

"Better Call Saul" fans had a shock when Bob Odenkirk was reported to be hospitalized and no additional updates were shared for about 12 hours. He had a heart attack and is recovering. I'm not sure how many more season are planned to bring Better Call Saul to the start of the Breaking Bad timeline and if they intend on going deeper into the sequel timeline of Saul Goodman's story.

One thing is clear... these BB franchise writer's and filmmakers are at the top of their game as story tellers. They are masters at detailing motivation for their characters and getting us to care about them. Even caring for the actors that essay the parts.

• Hmm… I recall an “El Dorado” starring John Wayne and Robert Mitchum…

• @NeuM said:
    Hmm… I recall an “El Dorado” starring John Wayne and Robert Mitchum…

That one's a true cheesy classic with a stereotypical gunsmith called 'Swede Larsson' :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@NeuM said:

That one's a true cheesy classic with a stereotypical gunsmith called 'Swede Larsson' :sunglasses:

If he wasn’t really Swedish, he has some explaining to do. 😂

• It's El Camino!

• edited August 2021

@NeuM said:

@Samu said:

@NeuM said:

If he wasn’t really Swedish, he has some explaining to do. 😂

He was Danish :scream: (Swede Larsen).
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0927361/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t21

• @NeuM said:

Oops... I munged it. It's "El Camino". I'll edit it.

• @NoiseFloored said:
    It's El Camino!

Yes. Thanks. More evidence of advancing mental decline. Still... I persist.

• I really disliked El Camino when I saw it, but Better Call Saul is one I really love. As far as I know this next season was going to be the one that brings it to the start of Breaking Bad but I hope I’m wrong. It’s rare that a spin off is just as good as the original but in this case I do think it’s true.

Now the sopranos movie, I can’t wait!!! I drove by some of the spots while they were filming (Holsten’s and one of the streets in Newark), although I didn’t see anything really. But the trailer looks fantastic.

• yes, one more final season of Better Call Saul left. It started out really slow, but man - the last season it's really started to blast off. The season finale of last season was on par with many Breaking Bad episodes in intensity and greatness! The final season is gonna be epic!