Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beat Maker 3 Experience + Praise+Sampling Journey

124»

Comments

• edited October 2019

@Mayo said:
    @echoopera - thanks a million for pointing us to EG Pulse.
    oh my dog...

But of course. EG Pulse is da beezneez

• @mistkerl said:
    I love bm3

• This is a great video. Don’t know the guy but he did a great job and thought I would share. There’s a nice tip about going from scene to song in there.

• @hansjbs said:
    This is a great video. Don’t know the guy but he did a great job and thought I would share. There’s a nice tip about going from scene to song in there.

Nice find. Thanks for posting here 👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:

@hansjbs said:
    This is a great video. Don’t know the guy but he did a great job and thought I would share. There’s a nice tip about going from scene to song in there.

Echo..

• Besides using Auria for finishing up stems, BM3 has been my most used app lately. I use mainly just samples in it so it’s pretty stable but I’ll use Viking for bass lines and more of the stock effects and it’s remained pretty stable that way. The slicer is fantastic and I love how it names the files so I have a better reference without renaming everything.

• @echoopera said:

@hansjbs said:

👊🏽👊🏽

• BM3 on sale for $17.99

• Loving this thread. I never got into exploring the depth of BM3 because it was fairly unstable on my iPad, but I’m inspired to dive back into it again. Thanks, all!

• @echoopera said:
    Tasking the little box of magical beats to do its thing:

Used Aparillo and 3 instances of ReSlice in AUM being sequenced by the ZED 🙏🏼

Just wanted to get a little lost in fuzziness and echoes tonight 👊🏼™️I wish i could play electric guitar. 🤔

So Madvillainy! Great stuff, @echoopera
    Inspired to spend more time with reslice.

• Hey guys. Just noticed there were some questions on this thread about Kit Maker (our app that converts Maschine libraries to Beatmaker 3 kits).
    Win is correct that the envelopes do not work off the bat (for advanced users that edit the ADSR controls for their individual pads). But there is a pretty quick workaround shown in this video [ ]

As for those wanting to use Any samples to make kits (outside of Maschine libraries), Kit Maker does not yet support this. However, for those interested in that feature, I suggest subscribing to our Gumroad account for future updates. We are strongly looking into this ;)
    https://gumroad.com/kitmaker

Kit Maker Overview