Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BarbaXDrums - E-Drum Virtual Extension - New Drum App

2»

Comments

• Thank you for your feedback Tones4Christ, I really appreciate it!!! I’ve a third party dependency in my code, which produces high cpu consumption and I working since weeks on a solution... and I’m convinced that I’ll find an acceptable way to.

• Awesome! Thanks for stopping by and keeping us updated. Great app! The samples are really well done! Hopefully more folks jump in at this super low price point at least to have some impressive drum samples to play with. Looking forward to further developments😌🙏☝️❤️

• @Eddyfar Nice app, even better sounds. I’m glad you’re working on improving it. Please consider a way to compensate yourself so that your work and our enjoyment can both be rewarded.

• Thank you audiblevideo for your great feedback!!! I’ll do it!

• @Eddyfar
    I've since bought this app.

The drum sounds are quite good.
    I'm looking forward to trying it
    with an electronic drumkit.

Well done.

• edited February 2020

Thanks gravitas! I play BarbaXDrums on my Alesis Electronic Drum ... If you have any questions, I am at your disposal ... Happy drumming!

• It’s on sale now, €2.29 from €14.99

• On sale again!bought it this time)

• I can’t figure out how to filter MIDI sources. I don’t want all connected controllers to trigger drums. Is there any way to assign wich sources are supposed to trigger BarbaXDrums @Eddyfar? AUv3 would be very nice.

• @Munibeast for now it’s only possible to filter incoming Bluetooth MIDI, and also to filter/receive incoming MIDI notes. Maybe I cold implement midi channel filtering... e.g. to receive only on MIDI Chanel 10.