Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Polyverse Music are looking for ios beta testers.

Comments

• That would be awesome 'Infected Mushroom' apps on iOS :)

• Any way to access the google docs application without Facebook?

• yep, i don't use facebook.

• edited August 2019

The application form asks for your Facebook profile link in order to be added to the beta. It does have its uses occasionally, can only handle very small doses on there myself!

Thanks for sharing this @White

• curious how many of us will meet at their beta group :-)

• edited August 2019

Would test but not using Facebook. If they came here, might have better luck.

• Very very cool. This will be great on iOS!

• The app name is Wider, and it says all...
    I’m testing it right now.

• no
    facebook
    never

• I wrote them via their website. Maybe this will work too, but facebook? No, thanks.
    Intrigued what they will come up with on iOS. Looking nice though

• edited August 2019

I don’t like FB, but love Polyverse Manipulator on laptop, should change the pitching game on iOS. I’ve sent the google form!! I was hoping for that, even have sent them a mail in 2018 about iOS releases but never received an answer, so that’s good news :-)

• @Janosax said:
    I don’t like FB, but love Polyverse Manipulator on laptop, should change the pitching game on iOS. I’ve sent the google form!! I was hoping for that, even have sent them a mail in 2018 about iOS releases but never received an answer, so that’s good news :-)

Can imagine for using real instruments manipulator is very interesting. I love to see this on ios

• edited August 2019

Yes, Manipulator has something unique. Very low latency, lot of creative effects possibilities, and that’s the only pitching effect which allow to play pitched saxophones solos in a very natural way with almost no artefacts, even for sax growl. Very superior to VoicerackFX which is the current best iOS real-time pitching effect on iOS IMO, but tracking is not as precise and natural and it’s not updated anymore.

Here is a track made with Manipulator and only my tenor sax:

Also, Gatekeeper is a very nice gate type effect with custom curves.

• Some of the desktop stuff looks very interesting. Strange choice from the catalog for the iOS debut.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Some of the desktop stuff looks very interesting. Strange choice from the catalog for the iOS debut.

Dip the toe.

• This is first app to "check the water" .. another will follow soon, that's their plan ;)

• This is first app to "check the water" .. another will follow soon ;)

• Smashing little app!