Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

White Fugue / The Fugueless Fugue

edited August 2019 in Creations

White chocolate has no chocolate. Similarly White Fugue has no Fugue! Yet the main orchestral part was made with Fugue Machine. On top iSymphonic SopranoStrings and Pure Synth Celestial Chamber. A rare use for me of iM1 Hard Flute plus iSymph all Brass 1(two tracks, one an octave lower) makes the horn section. Tried to evoke a little Ennio Moricone in this one. Imagine The evil Hank Fonda.

Comments

• You're getting some good material out of IOS Apps without using a keyboard.

If you're game I suggest you also look into some of these excellent Generator Apps:

Stravinski free but only runs as a standalone and sends out optional MIDI on a channel
    Riffer - always seems to make very musical tracks, IMHO
    Aphelian - really cool MIDI out patterns on 4 channels - not sure how many patterns are in there but
    they are really good with just a few runs so far. The dev's are Brazilian which has a great musical
    culture.
    PolyPhase - easy to generate and then edit 4 tracks of MIDI

• Thanks, @McD. Well, I have eliminated the acoustic piano, the computer and now the keyboard. All that is left is to eliminate myself.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks, @McD. Well, I have eliminated the acoustic piano, the computer and now the keyboard. All that is left is to eliminate myself.

Be careful there.