Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad pro screen size..

I will be getting a new ipad pro when the new one with the A13X chip arives later this year(or next year)

Currently i have a 2018 ipad pro, 12,9” i really like that size when used on the stand in my setup..
But dislike it for its huge size when creting stuff on my couch...

Now, i am considering the 11,5”, but wondering if the screen size will make me happy in my setup?

Looking for peopless experiences, espescially those who moved from the bigger size to the smaller size, or the other way around..

Comments

• There are two big differences, apart from the obvious one:

• The big iPad can show two iPad apps together. The small iPad uses two iPhone-sized versions of those apps.
    • The big iPad's keyboard is way better, with a number/symbol row that the smaller one doesn't have.
  • @mistercharlie said:
    There are two big differences, apart from the obvious one:

• The big iPad can show two iPad apps together. The small iPad uses two iPhone-sized versions of those apps.
    • The big iPad's keyboard is way better, with a number/symbol row that the smaller one doesn't have.

Its not the small ipad, its the 11,5” pro, thats still considerably bigger then the normal ipad air?

Definately going to read up on that first point, the seccond is of no concern to me..

• actually it's 11", not 11,5

• @Bachus. I went from an Air2 to a 2018 Pro 11”.
    To my eye the difference is significant.
    The Pro utilizes more screen because of lack of home button.
    I thinks it’s the perfect size too. You can hold it with one hand without too much trouble.

• @Ben said:
    @Bachus. I went from an Air2 to a 2018 Pro 11”.
    To my eye the difference is significant.
    The Pro utilizes more screen because of lack of home button.
    I thinks it’s the perfect size too. You can hold it with one hand without too much trouble.

Pro 11” is a widescreen tablet Apple introduced for the first time which is why it has more screen space horizontally and more comfortable to use. I love it!!

• I was in the apple store today, and the difference im screen size is considerable..

I think with the distance to the ipad being a full arm length in my setup, i should probably stick withe the bigger size..
    Luckilly i dont have to decide now, so pobably will change my mind a few times over..