Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brian May Collection for AmpliTube available (and if you're having trouble purchasing, note inside)

*Please note if you are having issues purchasing, there was an earlier issue identified and an update released to fix it this morning. There may, however, be some propagation time for the update to be available worldwide

Whew, now that's out of the way, I wanted to say that we've released Brian May Collection for iPhone & iPad (as well as AmpliTube Brian May for Mac/PC if interested). This includes a stomp to replicate the tone and controls of Brian's very special Red Special guitar, his three-amp wet/dry/wet setup, the "Deacy" amp (with adjustable battery power!) and more.

Comments

• FYI: It's a $20 IAP Bundle sold inside the AmpliTube app. Hoping for reviews...

• @McD hoping to take a look soon. I'm having the purchasing issue, but they do have some nice audio clips of demos on the website and it sounds good!

• @mjcouche said:
    @McD hoping to take a look soon. I'm having the purchasing issue, but they do have some nice audio clips of demos on the website and it sounds good!

The update should populate worldwide soon. Thank you for your patience.

Those audio demos were played by Jamie Humphries who has performed with Brian as well as having been principal guitarist for the We Will Rock You musical, and other great credits. He's an expert on Brian May's playing and tone for sure.

• I used to look like Brian May.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I used to look like Brian May.

I look like Freddie Mercury, as he does today.

The years have been kind but the weekends have taken their toll.

• edited August 2019

@TheVimFuego said:

@MonzoPro said:
    I used to look like Brian May.

I look like Freddie Mercury, as he does today.

The years have been kind but the weekends have taken their toll.

Well, I used to think I looked like Brian May, but when Den Dennis came on the telly everyone would point at me laughing, and say ‘it’s you!’. To be fair my playing is more like him too.

• it says sausages