Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria pro, Yamaha Montage Cover Level 42

Took the time to practise recording and mixing covering Its Over by Level 42. Voices are bad, but had no singer here. What do you think bout the mix? Used fabfilters and a bit of Stereo widening with final touch. For high voices i used this TC voice rack

Comments

• edited August 2019

This is great, voice is dodgy like you said although i bet you could pull off punk no problem.

Just a great cover, good job!

• I only listened through my phone speakers - going to take a critical listening through nearfields later - but I found that that treble acordion-ish sound in the repetition of the first verse needs taming, and perhaps a little compression and double tracking of vocals would help it to be more stable. Other than that, and keeping in mind the medium through I listened, great job! I love Level 42! You could try “Running In The Family” next.

• Thanks, Ihope to get some ideas for a own funkier Song in holyday.

• Just to mention, my Superlux 20 Euro Headphone translates better than the Beyerdynamic dt 880 pro. With it you cant judge highs and lows. Unbelievable.