Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Enso overdub auto stop??

Using enso to record loops is working great, auto starting and stopping. However when
overdubbing I can get it to start BUT not auto stop when the loop ends (I have to manually press it). Read the manual to no avail. Any advice?
-thx

Comments

• If you have a finite length that you want it to stop at, you can automate it to stop record, if the parameter is open. I usually use a step sequencer to turn off the host after a certain amount of time

• Thx for responding but thats not what im looking for.
    When i have the length determined it start/stops recording perfectly. However when overdubbing it does not stop recording at the end of the loop but keeps going. Annoying, but think Im just missing something.

• @hibjshop said:
    Thx for responding but thats not what im looking for.
    When i have the length determined it start/stops recording perfectly. However when overdubbing it does not stop recording at the end of the loop but keeps going. Annoying, but think Im just missing something.

Most loopers overdub feature don’t have auto stop, same with Enso.