Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Sweet. Cheers.

• Always great to see new auv3 conversions. Runs the cpu high in aum I’ve noticed.

• Who is gonna make a track with all Phawuo instances?
    I wanna hear that.
    :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Downloaded it tonight and it crash a few times for me in AUM. State saving isn't for me either. In middle of a session, it seemed to revert to init.

Also it doesn't come with any patches.

• Crackletown on my Air 2 :(
    Previous version worked without any issues at all,,,

• Works in Cubasis as an AU (thank you Alexey!) but I cannot save or initialise presets.

• Sticky keys here

• not sure if the dev is on the forum? direct emailing might be the best option for bugs?

• @Tickletiger said:
    Sticky keys here

I get that too in the stand-alone, guess I'll stick with using it as AUv3 from now on :)

• Thanks for the update! Hope soundfruuze also will get AUv3 support.

• @greengrocer said:
    Thanks for the update! Hope soundfruuze also will get AUv3 support.

It's already an AUv3 :)

• Hello everybody,

haven't seen that thread yet. Thanks for the feedback!

@StudioES thanks, will check that. I have a clue what causes that (there is tricky thing with automation), will take a look
    Confirmed the state saving issues, will check that.

@auxmux sorry for that - will (probably) get crash details and check

@Samu sorry for that - it's almost completely rewritten since v2 so there probably are some new unoptimized things. What iOS version do you use?

@rs2000 yes, the preset system was weird in v1-2 and probably the new one (that i actually tried to make more clear) still isn't too logical. To create new preset file you can use "create new..." button or "save as..." button for the existing/loaded one. To replace preset in a slot use "Replace" button and choose the preset. Will add detailed description of that in help file in 3.0.1

@Tickletiger @Samu confirmed that bug, expecting to fix it in 3.0.1

• @Carnbot said:

@greengrocer said:
    Thanks for the update! Hope soundfruuze also will get AUv3 support.

It's already an AUv3 :)

Good to hear. Will reinstall and play with it again :)

• @njazzz said:

@Samu sorry for that - it's almost completely rewritten since v2 so there probably are some new unoptimized things. What iOS version do you use?

iPad Air 2, iOS12.4. It works perfectly as an AUv3 so I'm happy with that :)
    It's only the stand-alone that crackles.

• ok, great!

• @njazzz said:
    @rs2000 yes, the preset system was weird in v1-2 and probably the new one (that i actually tried to make more clear) still isn't too logical. To create new preset file you can use "create new..." button or "save as..." button for the existing/loaded one. To replace preset in a slot use "Replace" button and choose the preset. Will add detailed description of that in help file in 3.0.1

Yes, I've tried both and when I hit one of these buttons, nothing happens.

• Oh cool. Will reinstall.

• Anybody have a sample of the sounds? Seems intriguing and unusual.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Anybody have a sample of the sounds? Seems intriguing and unusual.

Careful of ears when listening 👂. Very quick mess about and it does other sounds of course

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmxyt6yd6swsnnw/5-audio 5 [2019-08-30 210200].wav?dl=0

• @[Deleted User] said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Careful of ears when listening 👂. Very quick mess about and it does other sounds of course

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmxyt6yd6swsnnw/5-audio 5 [2019-08-30 210200].wav?dl=0

Thank you!
    That beautiful little Moogish figure at :15 — I could listen to that for an hour. The rest was...less useful to me, let's say!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Thank you!
    That beautiful little Moogish figure at :15 — I could listen to that for an hour. The rest was...less useful to me, let's say!

Haha, sorry about that, it can do nice little moogy things if you put sweet melodies into it.

• edited August 2019

Whereas you have seem to have fed it broken glass and spite. (Which always worked for Einstürzende Neubauten, if I recall....)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Whereas you have seem to have fed it broken glass and spite. (Which always worked for Einstürzende Neubauten, if I recall....)

Thats what i thought you wanted! Ill know better next time. It has a broken speaker vibe but now im also interested in what it can do soft squelchy wise.

• I think I need it. It's $2.99! Less than a coffee in Midtown Manhattan! (Which is also filled with broken glass and spite.)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I think I need it. It's $2.99! Less than a coffee in Midtown Manhattan! (Which is also filled with broken glass and spite.)

I should say it stills need a bit of work done on it. Dev is ironing out some stuff.