Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight mixdown problems

edited August 2019 in General App Discussion

Hi. I’m playing around with Stagelight on an iPad Pro 2, and noticed when doing a mixdown that half the notes don’t trigger. Plays back fine in the app. 7 tracks, comprising Ravenscroft, 2 x iSymphonic, iCathedral and an iFretless Bass as AUs, one loop and a drum part. No effects other than those applied by default to the tracks on creation. No automation. No other apps running. Freshly-booted device.

I’ve tried freezing the tracks, with no improvement.

Any ideas?

Darren

Comments

• iFretless Bass has mixdown issues also in Nanostudio 2...

• Thanks. Good to know. However, I’ve removed that track, without resolving the problem. Looks like iSymphonic’s also causing issues.

• I’ve found a workaround with Model D - switch off 44.1 mode in the plugin bit in the settings, then freeze the track, then switch 44.1 back on. Not sure if it’s the same problem you’re having but it’s worth a go.

Also report this to @MatthewAtStagelight - he’s helped me a lot in the past