Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GEAR MARKET PLACE (Buy, Sell, Trade)

edited August 2019 in Market Place

Do you have any gear you are looking to buy, sell, or trade?

Let the community know!

HAVE TO TRADE SELL:

Comments

• I’m only new to iOS production and here, but I sort of assumed there would already be something like that on here? If not, Cool idea!

• I have a korg electribe sampler 2 I would like to trade 😁
    I want a launch key, or some korg nano blue tooth stuff, or a few of @RUST( i )K lizards lol

And yes this topic should have a category of its own!

• @reasOne said:
    I have a korg electribe sampler 2 I would like to trade 😁
    I want a launch key, or some korg nano blue tooth stuff, or a few of @RUST( i )K lizards lol

😉

• edited August 2019

I’m selling Iris 2, only $150 for forum members 🤣

• @SevenSystems said:

@reasOne said:

😉

Makes sense 🙌🏼

• edited August 2019

@SevenSystems said:

@reasOne said:

😉

Gaaaaaawdammnit

Haha wait has this always been a thing???

• @reasOne said:

I have Electribe Sampler 2 as well, are you sure you want to get rid of it ? Upcoming iOS 13 with usb drive support should mean we can write straight to SD cards, this will really streamline sending samples from iOS to Electribe. Patiently waiting for that to happen here ;)

Launchkey is great btw :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@reasOne said:

I have Electribe Sampler 2 as well, are you sure you want to get rid of it ? Upcoming iOS 13 with usb drive support should mean we can write straight to SD cards, this will really streamline sending samples from iOS to Electribe. Patiently waiting for that to happen here ;)

Dang man that's good wisdom!!
    Being able to write to SD then drop it on the es2 right away...
    I still kinda struggle with the workflow tho, I can't really get the sequencing down how I want and when I ignore it for any amount of time I come bank to it lost again Haha.
    But this maybe a good reason to try again because I deff struggle to get sounds on it as well as any kinda organization

• @reasOne said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@reasOne said:

Dang man that's good wisdom!!
    Being able to write to SD then drop it on the es2 right away...
    I still kinda struggle with the workflow tho, I can't really get the sequencing down how I want and when I ignore it for any amount of time I come bank to it lost again Haha.
    But this maybe a good reason to try again because I deff struggle to get sounds on it as well as any kinda organization

Once it clicks it stays ;) I may be revising this comment when I go back to mine though :D

• edited August 2019

@reasOne said:

Your wish has been granted :wink:

https://forum.audiob.us/categories/market-place

• Wasn't sure it was good form to post our goods here. I thought it was a place to discuss 'the market'. hehe

• @wiLtroniqué said:
    I’m only new to iOS production and here, but I sort of assumed there would already be something like that on here? If not, Cool idea!

Elektron site has a vibrant market.

Perhaps stickie?

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I’m selling Iris 2, only $150 for forum members 🤣

Very funny.....

• Just to make sure: is it OK to post something for sale here? I have a Deluge that's looking for a new home

• edited August 2019

• @jipumarino Buy, Sell, Trade ... I’ve got stuff that needs to go.

• Should be a sticky.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Should be a sticky.

Agreed!

• @jipumarino said:
    Just to make sure: is it OK to post something for sale here? I have a Deluge that's looking for a new home

Do tell!

• @reasOne said:

I have some blue tooth midi controllers.

AKAI

and

LIVID Minim

Also have a Launchkey.

But think I will keep that.....maybe

• edited August 2019

2017 iPad Pro 12.9 512 w/ Apple Pencil and a USA Standard Fender Strat HSS are both considering taking a walk. Been offered an Epiphone les Paul Studio Deluxe and Korg minilogue for the Strat , which is definitely tempting.

• @ZenEagle said:
    2017 iPad Pro 12.9 512 w/ Apple Pencil and a USA Standard Fender Strat HSS are both considering taking a walk. Been offered an Epiphone les Paul Studio Deluxe and Korg minilogue for the Strat , which is definitely tempting.

Wow

• @RUST( i )K said:

@jipumarino said:
    Just to make sure: is it OK to post something for sale here? I have a Deluge that's looking for a new home

Do tell!

:) Deluge with the new 3.0 shortcuts faceplate, $800, San Francisco Bay Area (I live in Alameda and work in SF)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

AKAI

and

LIVID Minim

Also have a Launchkey.

I wouldn't mind that minim and launchkey😜

• @reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

AKAI

and

LIVID Minim

Also have a Launchkey.

Let me think about it until this fucking hurricane passes and get back thinking about it.

Send me a pick if you have a moment.

Thanks

• @RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

AKAI

and

LIVID Minim

Also have a Launchkey.

Let me think about it until this fucking hurricane passes and get back thinking about it.

Send me a pick if you have a moment.

Thanks

Yea man get thru that hurricane first!
    I'm outta state in California rn but I think I have some pics of it in my phone I'll look and send... If not I'll get em when I get back

• @RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

AKAI

and

LIVID Minim

Also have a Launchkey.

Good luck!

• @jipumarino said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@jipumarino said:

Do tell!

:) Deluge with the new 3.0 shortcuts faceplate, $800, San Francisco Bay Area (I live in Alameda and work in SF)

What don't you love about it?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

AKAI

and

LIVID Minim

Also have a Launchkey.

Good luck!

Thank you

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@jipumarino said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@jipumarino said:

Do tell!

What don't you love about it?

It is lovely, but I'm simply not enough of a musician to have $800 in gear (apart from the iPad and Digitakt :P) not being used to its full extent. My only gripe with it would be the lack of a "master MIDI channel" setting that allows one to use an external controller which plays whatever track you have selected in the Deluge. The are a few other kinks, like the zoom setting not persisting across tracks, but I expect those to be addressed in software updated. The 3.0 update (in September IIRC), will be great for live audio looping.