Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auv3 Midi looper ? Again... sorry

2»

Comments

• @AlaErt said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@AlaErt said:
    update after months ;) if anyone should be interested:

i was able to solve my problem by buying a relatively cheap used op-z. It's such a great midi looper that i ended using it more for that specific purpose, than for it's internal sounds.
    I'm connecting it over Bluetooth midi to AUM which is hosting the synths. And to the OPZ's usb port (which is a usb host port!) i'm connecting AND powering a midi keyboard, which i use to live record/overdub/undo midi sequences. OPz can record/send CCs, record polyphony, every track have it's own length - up to 8 bars, i can use it's arpeggiator, I"m absolutely loving it!

Is the op-z midi record polyphony restricted to 4 notes per track or has that been changed over updates?

i was not sure, so i just tried it out for you. i Thought the polyphony was restricted to 4 notes just regarding the internal synth engine, but turns out that it's restricted to 4 notes even in the midi sequencer. No big deal for me, but certainly a bummer for others. Ok .. so now it's ALMOST a perfect midi looper ;)

Thank for letting me know 🙂

• @Peblin said:
    Get Mozaic and test my looper/sequencer Flow. Mozaic is totally worth it anyway and Flow is free :smile:
    https://patchstorage.com/flow/

It handles both "free play" and step/substep sequencing, with 7 different patterns. Each pattern can output to separate midi channel, so with one instance you can do both drums, chords, leads (up to 7 tracks, that is). All patterns share the same length, so for patterns of different lengths you need to use multiple instances.

@MrBlaschke made a nice video about it:
    My intro video:

Altough Photon is not ideal for looping. It does has the potential to be Fugue with realitime midi control for every parameter we all wish we had in Fugue.
    Turning a cc and change transpose, clip length, speed, start point of any recorded midi pattern.

This Photon functionality is often overlooked. All these knobs are mappable in AUM.

If you copy the same buffer to multiple pads you have a fully midi controllable fugue machine. Hopefully you can implement this in Flow!!