Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

It turns out you can’t unignore a deleted user...

2»

Comments

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Trust EyeOhEss to find one last way to be really irritating...

Was EyeOhEss previously Dawdles?

& Why did they get the boot?

• edited August 2019

@BroCoast said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Trust EyeOhEss to find one last way to be really irritating...

Was EyeOhEss previously Dawdles?

& Why did they get the boot?

I believe so. Or maybe some new Russian AI bot.

• @d4d0ug said:

@LinearLineman said:
    @d4d0ug, yes, I agree. The less attention paid to anything the better. Hooowwever... like the death of melody on a current thread, the well presented and entertaining argument can still be satisfying (for some). I guess the death of poetry is long gone except the iconic remix “There Is Some Shit I will Not Eat” by I.M. Cumming.

:D
    Sure, and i don’t begrudge the verbose folks. It’s just handy to skip the ‘big ones’, as it were.

Skim and scroll is easier, though.
    At least less screen presses involved.
    Ignore takes too much effort
    😜

• wimwim
    edited August 2019

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Only 5 ignore slots. Seems a waste to tie one up with a deleted user.

It’s 50. Used to be 5.

• wimwim
    edited August 2019

Ignoring harms no one ... as long as you don’t tell anyone you’re doing it. (A mistake I made once and regretted afterward.) It’s literally no different than not reading someone’s posts, but without the hassle.

• @wim said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Only 5 ignore slots. Seems a waste to tie one up with a deleted user.

It’s 50. Used to be 5.

Either that’s new or I misread it before. Hopefully 50 will prove to be overkill...