Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ifretless brass audio demo.

Comments

• Big respect. Will buy that now.

• Best Demo for iFretless BRass I've heard. Period. If that was all played in-app - on the glass, then you are, without doubt, one of THE best iPad-as-instrument players out there.. Phenomenal @flo26 !! Super tasty phrases, vibrato, and beautiful slides on the trombone.. 🎶 always perfect note choices.. very expressive!
    Since this was updated yesterday I've been so close to buying the app.. you know.. check the app store and the bundle price.. go watch a demo of it.. rinse + repeat.. 😂 All I needed was a little push.. off that fence.. I - think - you - may - have - done - it..

• @royor said:
    Best Demo for iFretless BRass I've heard. Period. If that was all played in-app - on the glass, then you are, without doubt, one of THE best iPad-as-instrument players out there.. Phenomenal @flo26 !! Super tasty phrases, vibrato, and beautiful slides on the trombone.. 🎶 always perfect note choices.. very expressive!
    Since this was updated yesterday I've been so close to buying the app.. you know.. check the app store and the bundle price.. go watch a demo of it.. rinse + repeat.. 😂 All I needed was a little push.. off that fence.. I - think - you - may - have - done - it..

Thanks a lot @royor !
    It was played on the ipad.
    That’s why i love @Blue_Mangoo ‘s apps so much.They are so well designed!
    Thanks!
    Flo

• Spiffy bit of playing ... and it's a delightful app - needs gasping built-in - some more articulation and it'd be perfect. Thanks for posting yer tunes and doodles - a great listen.

• You are an iOS master!

• Reeeally nice! A great player for a great app.

• Thanks a lot guys!

• Nice one Flo.

Wish there was a bundle for the instruments without the tuners, I’ve got Bass and guitar, it’d be nice to add the sax and brass and get a bundle discount.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Nice one Flo.

Wish there was a bundle for the instruments without the tuners, I’ve got Bass and guitar, it’d be nice to add the sax and brass and get a bundle discount.

We did not raise the price of the bundle when we added the tuners to it.

• edited August 2019

@flo26 Wow, that was impressive. :)

Do you mind if I share the link on my facebook page?

• @Blue_Mangoo ,thanks a lot!
    Sure,you can share it.

• edited August 2019

@Blue_Mangoo said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Nice one Flo.

We did not raise the price of the bundle when we added the tuners to it.

It’s coming out at a tenner more than if I bought them separately, and pretty sure I paid top whack for the ones I already have.

No worries, it’s the sax I’m after so maybe I’ll just get that at some point.

• Inspired by this discussion here, I used frestless brass and frestless sax on my new album (songs Highlands, Point On).
    If You like, please have a try on spotify/apple-music or all other streaming services: R.Kuhn „Attention Span“.

I eagerly hope for frestless sax as audio unit.