Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fabfilter Summer Sale - Until September 1, 2019

13»

Comments

• @oddSTAR said:
    What's worth paying for is a tool that makes those of us who suck at mixing/mastering sound approximately like we know what we are doing! :wink: Pro-Q2 did that for me so I'm happy that I paid for it!

The Fabfilter visualizations are a great way to get your learn on. (PS. The Q3 dynamic EQ is fantastic)

• Just bought Pro-Q 3 but the bundle price remains the same for me...probably would have waited to buy the bundle outright if I knew that would happen. Isn’t that an appstore bug?

• @Carnbot said:
    Just bought Pro-Q 3 but the bundle price remains the same for me...probably would have waited to buy the bundle outright if I knew that would happen. Isn’t that an appstore bug?

Bundle purchases do not discount other bundles. It's the same across the whole appstore.

I still don't regret the £3 I paid to to go from Pro-Q2 to Pro-Q3 :)

• I love Fabfilter apps, I have them all in both Auria and AU. They are fantastic, but some of them are getting dusty now that I’ve found BARKFILTER

• Barkfilter?

@NoiseHorse said:
    I love Fabfilter apps, I have them all in both Auria and AU. They are fantastic, but some of them are getting dusty now that I’ve found BARKFILTER

• @tk32 said:

@Carnbot said:
    Just bought Pro-Q 3 but the bundle price remains the same for me...probably would have waited to buy the bundle outright if I knew that would happen. Isn’t that an appstore bug?

Bundle purchases do not discount other bundles. It's the same across the whole appstore.

this is not a bundle purchase, but a standalone purchase which should discount from the bundle

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Barkfilter?

I hear it’s the dog’s nuts, lol.

• @Carnbot said:

@tk32 said:

@Carnbot said:

this is not a bundle purchase, but a standalone purchase which should discount from the bundle

ok, it is an appstore thing, the discount is there now but took all day to register :)

• Just a heads up...while the Fabfilter sale appears to be over, the Pro bundle still seems to be on sale (or perhaps this is the new bundle price?)

After seeing the lower bundle price ($129 Canadian) juxtaposed with the apps at full price ($39.99, $54.99 etc), I could no longer resist.

Guess I’ll have to start writing a track called “She Sells Seashells” so I can put Pro-DS to good use.

• Yeah I also picked up the bundle finally, looks like it is a new bundle price.
    Really hope they release Saturn as part of the bundle too ;)

• He ell eahell?

• @BiancaNeve said:
    He ell eahell?

Cool...it works! Default preset?

• @Carnbot said:
    Yeah I also picked up the bundle finally, looks like it is a new bundle price.

I’m expecting, when Timeless, Saturn and Volcano do arrive, that they will be bundled together as the “Creative” bundle. Hopefully we shall see sooner than later.

• @Cliffy said:

@Carnbot said:
    Yeah I also picked up the bundle finally, looks like it is a new bundle price.

I’m expecting, when Timeless, Saturn and Volcano do arrive, that they will be bundled together as the “Creative” bundle. Hopefully we shall see sooner than later.

I believe they have said these are not in the works currently and there is no plan for them to be anytime soon.

• The sale is still on.