Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free Samples(Amazing sounds!)

2»

Comments

• @Eye0sStudios said:
    @RUST( i )K
    I am curious these packs seem inexpensive. I am not doubting you, but it’s funny to me how so many sample sites are all over the board when it comes to pricing. I really liked some of these demo’s and will be buying some packs. I guess I have an addiction to collecting samples...... I mean I don’t even use my monthly allotment of Splice credits. 😂😂.

Thanks!!!

Correct.

But if you notice the genres for MODE are not A to Z.

BECAUSE THEY DO THEM!

If you look on most other sites they say "send your packs for consideration" to blank or blank.

MODE DOES NOT do that.

The packs are super cheap but they are not targeting the "hip" trap or EDM market.

It is a more refined palate for sure. More avant garde for sure.

• Speaking of free samples.

If any of you are Patterning2 users. I have a new kit on there. All kits on there are my own samples created from hardware. But, I posted a new kit today. If you are into house, techno, glitch, industrial, electronica, or modular type sounding things.

• Thanks man. Legend.

I’ll check out your Patterning 2 kit 🙌🏼

@robertreynolds said:
    Thanks @RUST( i )K Anyone have any luck downloading these directly to their iOS device?

I downloaded it from the Documents app (readdle) browser and imported it into AudioShare

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Thanks! I got both the Wav and Logic.
    Only thing is that Logic file size was like 65 megs.
    The wav file size was the whole 800 mb.

It's common in sample libs that only the chromatically playable instruments and drum/percussion kits are mapped into EXS24 programs.

• @rs2000 said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    Thanks! I got both the Wav and Logic.
    Only thing is that Logic file size was like 65 megs.
    The wav file size was the whole 800 mb.

It's common in sample libs that only the chromatically playable instruments and drum/percussion kits are mapped into EXS24 programs.

Good stuff~

• @Morgman73 said:
    @RUST( i )K 👍🏻

What did you grab again?

• @RUST( i )K I grabbed all of the samples you have up on the Patterning cloud. Sweet. Thanks.

• Danny put out a really cool package for dld.
    legowelt.org

• Thanks for sharing. For sure every one of us will find there a few or more interesting sounds.