Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free Samples(Amazing sounds!)

https://modeaudio.com/free-sounds

So often we talk about plug ins and apps. I personally feel their is a deficit in the discussion of the sounds used in production.

I noticed a thread the other day with free sounds.

I commented about what companies I use that I buy samples from when not creating my own. (more on that later)

If and when I use an outside vendors sounds, the leader in my opinion is Mode Audio. By far the best drum samples I think are available.

In fact multiple programs and even apps use their sounds and you may not even know it!

Above is a link I realized existed enabling a person to get a load of amazing sounds for free.

I do warn you, a free pack like this led me to end up being a huge customer for MODE AUDIO! LOL

As for others samples versus my own. I am working on a potential YT channel and that is a topic. I think it is vital to other source samples. Even though I am a preset and sample designer, it is human nature to gravitate to your own comfort zone. I feel that as long as you have quality samples, using some one else's like MODE Audio enables a producer to find a new sound or approach.

ENJOY!

«1

Comments

  • edited August 13

    Thanks bro!
    Hey which format should I select if I want to use these with AudioLayer Sampler?

  • If anyone has any questions on any packs let me know.

    I own about ....10 of them.

    So as far as style for genre or what have you, let me know.

    You can post or PM me.

    Regards

    R_~

  • @Tones4Christ said:
    Thanks bro!
    Hey which format should I select if I want to use these with AudioLayer Sampler?

    I always get wav.

  • Thanks! I got both the Wav and Logic.
    Only thing is that Logic file size was like 65 megs.
    The wav file size was the whole 800 mb.

    @RUST( i )K said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    Thanks bro!
    Hey which format should I select if I want to use these with AudioLayer Sampler?

    I always get wav.

  • edited August 13

    @RUST( i )K said:
    If anyone has any questions on any packs let me know.

    I own about ....10 of them.

    So as far as style for genre or what have you, let me know.

    You can post or PM me.

    Regards

    R_~

    Hmm, well... I subscribed to get the free sounds pack - and received a confirmation e-mail, clicked the link and got a nice screen on the website telling me "thanks for subscribing", but nothing else. Any idea what I might have done wrong, respectively how to get access to the pack?

    Whoops, sorry, now it's there. Please forget me and that I have even been here...😬

  • @LeonKowalski said:

    @RUST( i )K said:
    If anyone has any questions on any packs let me know.

    I own about ....10 of them.

    So as far as style for genre or what have you, let me know.

    You can post or PM me.

    Regards

    R_~

    Hmm, well... I subscribed to get the free sounds pack - and received a confirmation e-mail, clicked the link and got a nice screen on the website telling me "thanks for subscribing", but nothing else. Any idea what I might have done wrong, respectively how to get access to the pack?

  • Yes, same here, no link to the download as yet

  • Check email for another one with the links. It happened to me as well😌

  • I’m also a mega sample digger weirdo and I’d agree with you on, Mode Audio being super high quality especially in the one shot drums department. I fully encourage you to get that YT channel going. I’ll for one be a loyal follower. That sound like a really good idea man. Awesome.

  • @LeonKowalski said:

    @RUST( i )K said:
    If anyone has any questions on any packs let me know.

    I own about ....10 of them.

    So as far as style for genre or what have you, let me know.

    You can post or PM me.

    Regards

    R_~

    Hmm, well... I subscribed to get the free sounds pack - and received a confirmation e-mail, clicked the link and got a nice screen on the website telling me "thanks for subscribing", but nothing else. Any idea what I might have done wrong, respectively how to get access to the pack?

    Whoops, sorry, now it's there. Please forget me and that I have even been here...😬

    Awesome!

  • @Tickletiger said:
    Yes, same here, no link to the download as yet

    Get it?

  • @Morgman73 said:
    I’m also a mega sample digger weirdo and I’d agree with you on, Mode Audio being super high quality especially in the one shot drums department. I fully encourage you to get that YT channel going. I’ll for one be a loyal follower. That sound like a really good idea man. Awesome.

    Thanks man!

    I am going to for real

    Fitting in with life and wanting to do it right is taking some time.

  • Thanks @RUST( i )K Anyone have any luck downloading these directly to their iOS device?

  • edited August 14

    I use Firefox IOS works perfectly!

    Updated!

  • @RUST( i )K Whatever it takes, time or otherwise is smart. Do it proper which I’m sure you’ll do and it’ll be sweet. Looking forward to it.

  • @RUST( i )K said:

    @Tickletiger said:
    Yes, same here, no link to the download as yet

    Get it?

    Still waiting, thanks anyway!

  • edited August 14

    Everything’s fine here, straight from the email link to iCloud. Thank you @RUST( i )K for post this, by the way...

  • @Tones4Christ said:
    I use Safari IOS works perfectly!

    That does not work for me. Going to do it on my Windows machine and transfer it to iOS via Dropbox.

  • @Faland said:
    Everything’s fine here, straight from the email link to iCloud. Thank you @RUST( i )K for post this, by the way...

    Awesome !

    You are welcome!

  • So sorry I meant Firefox IOS app! It downloads perfectly! Sorry for the wrong directions.

    @LeonKowalski said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    I use Safari IOS works perfectly!

    That does not work for me. Going to do it on my Windows machine and transfer it to iOS via Dropbox.

  • @LeonKowalski said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    I use Safari IOS works perfectly!

    That does not work for me. Going to do it on my Windows machine and transfer it to iOS via Dropbox.

    Chrome always works for me on iOS.

  • @RUST( i )K
    I am curious these packs seem inexpensive. I am not doubting you, but it’s funny to me how so many sample sites are all over the board when it comes to pricing. I really liked some of these demo’s and will be buying some packs. I guess I have an addiction to collecting samples...... I mean I don’t even use my monthly allotment of Splice credits. 😂😂.

    Thanks!!!

  • edited August 14

    @Tones4Christ said:
    So sorry I meant Firefox IOS app! It downloads perfectly! Sorry for the wrong directions.

    @LeonKowalski said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    I use Safari IOS works perfectly!

    That does not work for me. Going to do it on my Windows machine and transfer it to iOS via Dropbox.

    Oh well, I finally found out how to avoid the link from automatically opening Safari, by copying it and inserting it into the Firefox address bar... I'm just over 50 years of age now, so I cannot know all these tricks already...😬🤪

    Ooooh, just found out that it works in Documents, too. It has a browser. Nice.

  • Sorry I forgot to mention that step🤓🤪🎹
    We need more fish oil 😳😳😳😳😳😁😂

    @LeonKowalski said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    So sorry I meant Firefox IOS app! It downloads perfectly! Sorry for the wrong directions.

    @LeonKowalski said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    I use Safari IOS works perfectly!

    That does not work for me. Going to do it on my Windows machine and transfer it to iOS via Dropbox.

    Oh well, I finally found out how to avoid the link from automatically opening Safari, by copying it and inserting it into the Firefox address bar... I'm just over 50 years of age now, so I cannot know all these tricks already...😬🤪

    Ooooh, just found out that it works in Documents, too. It has a browser. Nice.

  • @Eye0sStudios said:
    @RUST( i )K
    I am curious these packs seem inexpensive. I am not doubting you, but it’s funny to me how so many sample sites are all over the board when it comes to pricing. I really liked some of these demo’s and will be buying some packs. I guess I have an addiction to collecting samples...... I mean I don’t even use my monthly allotment of Splice credits. 😂😂.

    Thanks!!!

    If you have Splice...Enjoy :)
    https://splice.com/sounds/modeaudio

  • @echoopera said:

    @Eye0sStudios said:
    @RUST( i )K
    I am curious these packs seem inexpensive. I am not doubting you, but it’s funny to me how so many sample sites are all over the board when it comes to pricing. I really liked some of these demo’s and will be buying some packs. I guess I have an addiction to collecting samples...... I mean I don’t even use my monthly allotment of Splice credits. 😂😂.

    Thanks!!!

    If you have Splice...Enjoy :)
    https://splice.com/sounds/modeaudio

    Wow. I’m a dolt. Thanks!!

  • edited August 14

    @Eye0sStudios said:

    @echoopera said:

    @Eye0sStudios said:
    @RUST( i )K
    I am curious these packs seem inexpensive. I am not doubting you, but it’s funny to me how so many sample sites are all over the board when it comes to pricing. I really liked some of these demo’s and will be buying some packs. I guess I have an addiction to collecting samples...... I mean I don’t even use my monthly allotment of Splice credits. 😂😂.

    Thanks!!!

    If you have Splice...Enjoy :)
    https://splice.com/sounds/modeaudio

    Wow. I’m a dolt. Thanks!!

    No worries. I was almost ready to buy a couple packs when I thought, "Hey, I wonder if I can get this thru my Splice subscription?" :)

    Now we both win!

    Definitely going to have some fun with this now. Here’s a little loopy bit done in Gadget with a sprinkling of Mode Audio loops from Splice:

  • I maintain a twitter list of music production deals, and "free" samples (and what not) typically show up here:

    https://twitter.com/originalDJB/lists/music-production-deals

    It's actually only a few sources, but together, they are pretty comprehensive.

  • Thanks 😁👍

  • @echoopera said:

    @Eye0sStudios said:

    @echoopera said:

    @Eye0sStudios said:
    @RUST( i )K
    I am curious these packs seem inexpensive. I am not doubting you, but it’s funny to me how so many sample sites are all over the board when it comes to pricing. I really liked some of these demo’s and will be buying some packs. I guess I have an addiction to collecting samples...... I mean I don’t even use my monthly allotment of Splice credits. 😂😂.

    Thanks!!!

    If you have Splice...Enjoy :)
    https://splice.com/sounds/modeaudio

    Wow. I’m a dolt. Thanks!!

    No worries. I was almost ready to buy a couple packs when I thought, "Hey, I wonder if I can get this thru my Splice subscription?" :)

    Now we both win!

    Definitely going to have some fun with this now. Here’s a little loopy bit done in Gadget with a sprinkling of Mode Audio loops from Splice:

    NICE!

Sign In or Register to comment.