Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceCraft Granular Synth Mark Watt interview from the Audio Programmer.

edited August 2019 in Other

Interesting and honest interview on how the developer Mark Watt got SpaceCraft off the ground the highs and lows of coding etc. The AB forum gets a shout out.

Comments

• edited August 2019

Thanks for sharing, using Spacecraft a lot on both platforms.
    Got the chance to pilot it with a seaboard recently, very impressed with the MPE thing!

• Watching this now....
    Great to meet ya mark haha!
    I've loved spacecraft since the first day it was posted here and watching it build and get better ( that's the easy part for us but the hard part for Mark lol) while it's always remained simple to interact with and beautiful to look at, and has been a great adventure .
    Cool to hear more background on what inspired this project from this video, great work guys!

• I’ll have a listen later.

Spacecraft is still in my top three most used apps.

• Great to see this app always improving, MPE monster 👍

• Thanks guys, AB forum got a mention ;)

• This is definitely on my list. Should be a great way to show the kids in our workshop about granular synthesis. I’ll try to coordinate it with when they’re on astronomy and bring in my roli blocks.