Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

  • edited August 12

    ...

  • First World problems For the First World citizens.

    My naturally paranoid mind has already thought of this I'm only surprised why it hasn't materialized before. I have a feeling we're going to start seeing a phenomenon such as accessory hygiene. Don't share anything, only buy original etc. I wouldn't be surprised if companies made these just to help their cause a little so peeps stop buying fake stuff.

    Scary stuff though. It could get expensive in more than one way.

  • edited August 12

    ...

  • @supadom said:
    First World problems For the First World citizens.

    Hehe, feels like that could be the tagline for this forum most days. ;)

  • the ‘big boys’ have been at it for years

  • @AudioGus said:

    @supadom said:
    First World problems For the First World citizens.

    Hehe, feels like that could be the tagline for this forum most days. ;)

    Invasion of privacy and theft of personal information is not a first world problem.

  • @ecou said:

    @AudioGus said:

    @supadom said:
    First World problems For the First World citizens.

    Hehe, feels like that could be the tagline for this forum most days. ;)

    Invasion of privacy and theft of personal information is not a first world problem.

    You’re right. We’re all in this together. It indeed is a global issue. In fact when this happens in a developing country a victim starves. Here in the west they likely have a financial fall back. Having said that, I can imagine folks in poorer countries using less internet banking and the likes.

  • I have an apple cable for charging. It doesn’t matter how often I clear website data including cookies- as well as checking in advanced settings- I continue to get bombarded with targeted ads. What else do I need to do?

  • @supadom said:
    First World problems For the First World citizens.

    My naturally paranoid mind has already thought of this I'm only surprised why it hasn't materialized before. I have a feeling we're going to start seeing a phenomenon such as accessory hygiene. Don't share anything, only buy original etc. I wouldn't be surprised if companies made these just to help their cause a little so peeps stop buying fake stuff.

    Scary stuff though. It could get expensive in more than one way.

    These kind of attacks have been around for a long time - they're called HID (Human Interface Device) attacks and are really easy to pull off - maybe not in the form of a Lightning cable but an innocently looking USB stick at any trade show. Once you pop it in, the system thinks it's a legit keyboard and the malicious USB thingy can start sending arbitrary keystrokes/commands.

    More meat: https://www.cyberpointllc.com/posts/cp-human-interface-device-attack.html

  • @Peblin said:

    @supadom said:
    First World problems For the First World citizens.

    My naturally paranoid mind has already thought of this I'm only surprised why it hasn't materialized before. I have a feeling we're going to start seeing a phenomenon such as accessory hygiene. Don't share anything, only buy original etc. I wouldn't be surprised if companies made these just to help their cause a little so peeps stop buying fake stuff.

    Scary stuff though. It could get expensive in more than one way.

    These kind of attacks have been around for a long time - they're called HID (Human Interface Device) attacks and are really easy to pull off - maybe not in the form of a Lightning cable but an innocently looking USB stick at any trade show. Once you pop it in, the system thinks it's a legit keyboard and the malicious USB thingy can start sending arbitrary keystrokes/commands.

    More meat: https://www.cyberpointllc.com/posts/cp-human-interface-device-attack.html

    Yah for a brief while walking to work I would see usb sticks just sitting on benches and little concrete walls. Almost too perfectly placed...

  • Just wait for this type of thing to show up in VR and AR gear. Oh Boy.

Sign In or Register to comment.