Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget "update"...

2»

Comments

• @royor said:

@echoopera said:
    Hahah> @kinkujin said:

That is just excellent @echoopera ! Sheesh, was there time to eat too?

Hahaha...yep...dripped lettuce all over the screen getting it done :)

Here's a little in camera effects to accompany it as well:
    https://youtu.be/o93oGT_OBQk

Loved the jam + the visuals really gave it a vibey vibe.. :D Mostly Warszawa you say? Hmmm.. that may have been the push off the fence for me.. been debating since Warszawa fell into Gadget.. Do I really need wavetables on top of all the other amazing Gadget synths?

I'd say it depends - do you own iWavestation and the expansions?
    Do you like to create your own presets in it?
    If you can answer "yes" to both then I'd say you're already set.
    Not a 1:1 replacement and not a wavetable synth in the same sense but overall, iWavestation is so much more powerful...

• @Simon said:
    The Synth Guy is pissed that he spent $28 on the 2 new games Gadgets and the sounds are nothing special (well, they are niche sounds for people who like video game sounds). Hey Synth Guy, get a refund! :-)

New Gadgets in detail... thumbs up for 1, thumbs down for 2:

I'm not surprised at all. Some guys will be happy to pay a premium price for game console samples so this is for them. Thanks to video reviews, we can have a listen before purchasing.

• @R_2 said:

@Proppa said:
    Eagerly awaiting Otorii to be functioning in iOS (the lack of reaction to this specifically being an indicator that not everyone has embraced these new Gadgets as much as some of the previous releases).

That was a weird one. I did check that on my iPad Pro 9.7 and iPhone and on both Otorii appeared normally (with the previous version, not today’s fix).

Apparently an iOS version issue - fixed now and great to be able to swap all those Otorii cartridges.

• @Simon said:
    The Synth Guy is pissed that he spent $28 on the 2 new games Gadgets and the sounds are nothing special (well, they are niche sounds for people who like video game sounds). Hey Synth Guy, get a refund! :-)

New Gadgets in detail... thumbs up for 1, thumbs down for 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=KC0NI0Uo8ig

I appreciate his vids but I do wonder why someone who uses Gadget a lot and calls himself “the synth guy” didn’t buy iWavestation/Milpitas 🤷‍♂️👮

Not sure you can get refunds for IAPs. I got a warning when buying these that if I download them within 14 days I can’t get a refund.
    Not a problem for me, did my research and knew what I was getting. Not into chiptune personally, but they are definitely useful if you approach them in different way. Ebina in particular.

• @R_2 said:

I appreciate his vids but I do wonder why someone who uses Gadget a lot and calls himself “the synth guy” didn’t buy iWavestation/Milpitas 🤷‍♂️👮

No iM1 either. At least he's got Lexington... :-)

• 99% sure there’s no refunds for IAP.
    Anyone else notice Apple seems to take quite a while to charge you for these?

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    99% sure there’s no refunds for IAP.

I have occasionally asked for refunds for IAP that were disappointing and they were treated just like other purchases — I usually got my money back immediately ...

• @nick said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

I have occasionally asked for refunds for IAP that were disappointing and they were treated just like other purchases — I usually got my money back immediately ...

That’s good to know. Very strict refund policy in Irish AppStore!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@nick said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

also, even if you’re in the EU and they let you „sign“ that you cannot refund once you downloaded the app, you can still ask for a refund, just not on the premise of being a EU citizen exercising their rights. If you have a reason, you can still refund just like non-Europeans (took me a while to find that out)

• @nick said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

@nick said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

also, even if you’re in the EU and they let you „sign“ that you cannot refund once you downloaded the app, you can still ask for a refund, just not on the premise of being a EU citizen exercising their rights. If you have a reason, you can still refund just like non-Europeans (took me a while to find that out)

I’m enjoying the no warning screen life, even if an app burns my house down I will just give it a one star review

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@nick said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

@nick said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

I’m enjoying the no warning screen life, even if an app burns my house down I will just give it a one star review

that‘s a good stoic strategy too ...
    I just get too annoyed by some companies‘ behaviour that I have to return the apps to keep calm ...

• I appreciate the input.

I grabbed the Percussion based Gadget.

I have all the Electribe wave IAP.

THanks

• Gadget is alive with at least with an update and I believe an new sound pack in korg module kapro choirs