Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do you collect anything other than Apps ?

13»

Comments

• edited August 2019

@db909 said:
    I collect PDFs on various arcane topics, like the optimal diet to aid in OBEs (out of body experiences) spoiler alert: lots of eggs, and there was one where a guy was claiming that some audio engineers in the days of recording to analog tape would have shamans and mystics in the studio sending “vibes” to the tape during recording, the theory being that the magnetic tape could actually record thought waves, and lots of other odds and ends

True story - see Lee Scratch Perry !

Personal acquisition vices ...

Drums - had to stop, not enough space
    Books - had to stop, not enough space
    Records - had to stop, not enough space
    CD’s - have to stop, not enough space
    Headphones
    minerals / rocks / crystals
    Shaw Brothers movies
    Audio Apps

making some ingress towards releasing attachments by reluctantly & gradually parting with selected music gear, books, records, comics & other assorted detritus that collects far too much dust to merit keeping any longer

the obvious bonus being that you may well accumulate some readies if your baggage has gone up in value over the years

• @ecou, don’t fret. We are all collecting years. The trick is not taking it seriously... and pretending you are someone else.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @ecou, don’t fret. We are all collecting years. The trick is not taking it seriously... and pretending you are someone else.

Sounds like solid advice. Just going to a rough patch I keep telling myself.

• Old calculating devices: addiators, arithmometers, slide rules, etc.

• @ecou said:

@LinearLineman said:
    @ecou, don’t fret. We are all collecting years. The trick is not taking it seriously... and pretending you are someone else.

Sounds like solid advice. Just going to a rough patch I keep telling myself.

• @JohnnyGoodyear ... self fulfilling prophecy? RIP Hitch!

• Repetitive Strain Injury from trying to play like Cory Henry. Trying being the operative word :D

• This politically correct world needs more People like Hitch. RIP Hitch!

• Failing in love 😂.

• Magic: The Gathering cards

Synthesizers

Effect pedals

Computers that stop functioning

I’m still wondering where the line lays between “hoarder” and “collector” lol...