Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auv3 colorful/diverse synth rompler similar to refx nexus

I am looking for a rompler filled with colorful and expressive synth sounds similar refx nexus

Is anyone aware of a rompler auv3 that runs on iPhone with good colorful/expressive sound banks? Nexus has all of these very rich sounds that go far beyond simple analog synth samples, lots of effects pre added to their synths, rich multi layered plucks with reverb tails etc, many would find this cheesy I think but I am after a rompler with these sorts of overly-rich / overly-produced sounds

does anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Synthmaster is the closest thing, but it’s not really a rompler... nor is it that close. Otherwise, nothing.

• edited August 2019

Sampletank is a rompler. Syntronik is the synth oriented version of that.

• edited August 2019

@animalelder said:
    Sampletank is a rompler. Syntronik is the synth oriented version of that.

Yeah, Syntronik is EXACTLY what is OP asking for :) Rompler like Nexus.

• pure synth platinum