Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRC SYNTH ENGINE .99

Got the synth engine for .99

Comments

• Have they fixed the sample rate scaling issue?

• @[Deleted User] said:
    Have they fixed the sample rate scaling issue?

No.

Still, it's sad when developers must put such low discounts on that good apps.. iOS pricing model is sick, unhealthy.. sad.

• @dendy said:

@[Deleted User] said:

No.

Still, it's sad when developers must put such low discounts on that good apps.. iOS pricing model is sick, unhealthy.. sad.

I do agree Dendy of course but to a musician pitch is important, its everything. I cant buy this app to support it.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@dendy said:

@[Deleted User] said:

No.

I do agree Dendy of course but to a musician pitch is important, its everything. I cant buy this app to support it.

Can you remind me what the problem is please?

• edited August 2019

@AtticusL as soon as you want use mixdown at different than default device sample rate, it has wrong pitch... it's one of plugins who doesn't follow samole rate set by host but it's always fixed to default device HW sample rate

as soon as you export just at same sample rate like realtime, it's not issue for you...

• @AtticusL said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@dendy said:

@[Deleted User] said:

No.

Yes, please do remind me what was that sample rate issue with DRC. As far as I can remember sample rate switching was happening correctly. If not, please post a video how to reproduce the problem so we can fix it asap. Thx

• @sinosoidal said:

@AtticusL said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@dendy said:

@[Deleted User] said:

No.

Yes, please do remind me what was that sample rate issue with DRC. As far as I can remember sample rate switching was happening correctly. If not, please post a video how to reproduce the problem so we can fix it asap. Thx

I mentioned it to you a few times over a period of a year with no fix -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h3pcodlc9zll07/RPReplay_Final1565426012.mov?dl=0

• @[Deleted User] said:

So this is reproducible without any kind of hardware, only default audio output.

Sorry we have failed to sort this particular issue. Let me just remind you that one year ago you couldn't even load DRC as a AUv3 as you are showing here in this video... That was a major leap that have given in the end of the last year.

I will look at this today, I'm sure this will get fixed soon. Please send me a private message if you wish to be included in the TestFlight beta list so you can test as soon as a fix version is available. Thx!

• @sinosoidal said:

@[Deleted User] said:

So this is reproducible without any kind of hardware, only default audio output.

Sorry we have failed to sort this particular issue. Let me just remind you that one year ago you couldn't even load DRC as a AUv3 as you are showing here in this video... That was a major leap that have given in the end of the last year.

I will look at this today, I'm sure this will get fixed soon. Please send me a private message if you wish to be included in the TestFlight beta list so you can test as soon as a fix version is available. Thx!

I mentioned this to you a few times since it was released, it has been released a while now! Im not interested in beta testing for you thanks. Good that you will fix it.

• That was a good writeup by Blip, thanks @dendy. As usual, I'm assuming the Apple docs cover none of this.

• @dendy said:
    @AtticusL as soon as you want use mixdown at different than default device sample rate, it has wrong pitch... it's one of plugins who doesn't follow samole rate set by host but it's always fixed to default device HW sample rate

as soon as you export just at same sample rate like realtime, it's not issue for you...

Cheers Dendy.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@sinosoidal said:

@[Deleted User] said:

I mentioned this to you a few times since it was released, it has been released a while now! Im not interested in beta testing for you thanks. Good that you will fix it.

@[Deleted User] said:

@sinosoidal said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@dendy said:
    @sinosoidal

check this article, it will probably save your time ;)

https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/479/some-notes-for-au-developers

Thanks for the share! :wink:

• edited August 2019

@sinosoidal said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Yes default audio. Any news on a fix for this one? Cheers