Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatHawk IAP's On Sale, Buy Now Or Wait Till Black Friday?

I'm not in a great hurry,and I do not know how one can get IAP pricing history, but if the IAP's on sale now are going to be the same price during Black Friday, then I'll buy them now, and if they're likely to be less during Black Friday, then I'll wait.

Obliged, The Pup

Comments

• In my experience, Beathawk/UVI has provided 50% discounts a few times a year. Always 50% and generally applied on Apps and IAP's. I say, if you like the sounds, don't wait. I suspect they might add more IAP's to continue pulling $'s from their installed base but this current crop of Apps and IAP's will likely see another 50% discount during Black Friday.

BeatHawk history:

Recent Price Changes
    $4.99 since Aug 06, '19
    $9.99 for 246 days Dec 03, '18
    $4.99 for 27 days Nov 06, '18
    $9.99 for 140 days Jun 19, '18
    $4.99 for 7 days Jun 12, '18
    $9.99 for 161 days Jan 02, '18

• BH IAPs are always discounted the same amount so you’re not going to get a bigger discount if you wait.

• Thanks indeed! How do I find such exact pricing detail as shown by McD? And how does yowza know that the IAP's are always discounted by the same amount? The reason I'm asking is if I could assess this kind of thing myself, it would make is so much easier to be what I'm destined to be, an app-aholic.

• The pricing list is for the Beathawk app itself which you can track online. The app went free once, that’s when I got it. I don’t think you can track IAPs.

Every time they go on sale I look at the prices and they’re always the same, that’s how I know.

• Thanks Audiobusers!

• @puppychumful Check the bottom of the Information section in the App Store description of Beathawk.. there you'll see some of the IAPs that are available (they only list 10 max) and their prices right now (while on sale).. Compare these to the info when Black Friday comes around and you'll see.. the prices will be the same..
    I've also watched their prices during sales and like @yowza already mentioned, they've been the same.