Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tonestack midi learn settings not saving

Baffled - apparently I'm doing something wrong with this procedure. Select Settings-- Midi Learn--- double tap the control I want to assign--- press my controller switch- its cc number appears in the red cc box. Press Done-- turn midi learn off. The switch activates the control.

I then switch to another preset, then go back to the one I just learned. The cc control has been lost and the cc number I entered is not there. Under preset manager I see options for "save as" and overwrite for my preset. I've tried using both of those after making my modifications and neither one saves my changes.

Comments

• edited August 2019

Hi! Have you noticed there are twice “done” button? if you don’t press one of them probably you couldn’t save midi settings.