Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IPad OS beta, 3 fingers gesture makes it impossible to play chords (FIxed), (hope On OS release too)

124»

Comments

• @Samu said:

@realdawei said:

Maybe not here, but GB is used by tens of thousands of customers...” GB Users Matter!” ☺️

I almost expect Apple to drop a fresh GarageBand update when iOS13/iPadOS drops and it will be a 'requirement' to run the new GarageBand version to take advantage of all the 'news'.

Being able to edit the automation data from touch instruments would be neat for starters and well, AUv3 automation & editing would be icing on the cake as would more in-depth editing of the instruments (at least allow us to tune the samples in the drum kit and maybe even drop user samples to the pads or even user sounds from the other kits in one kit).

Ironically the GarageBand drum-kits contain more sounds than there are pads on the screen...

Next Tuesday we'll know more!

It’s like you know something 😂😂 spill the milk.

• @Paa89 said:

It’s like you know something 😂😂 spill the milk.

I know nothing but historically Apple has almost always released new major updates to all their iOS/iPad apps when new versions of iOS drop and I don't see why they shouldn't do it this year too :)

• @Samu said:

@realdawei said:

Maybe not here, but GB is used by tens of thousands of customers...” GB Users Matter!” ☺️

I almost expect Apple to drop a fresh GarageBand update when iOS13/iPadOS drops and it will be a 'requirement' to run the new GarageBand version to take advantage of all the 'news'.

Being able to edit the automation data from touch instruments would be neat for starters and well, AUv3 automation & editing would be icing on the cake as would more in-depth editing of the instruments (at least allow us to tune the samples in the drum kit and maybe even drop user samples to the pads or even user sounds from the other kits in one kit).

Ironically the GarageBand drum-kits contain more sounds than there are pads on the screen...

Next Tuesday we'll know more!

The core features of the app haven’t been significantly updated in a while. Maybe this is the year

• In Model 15 the bug is still annoying. The undo pop-up doesn’t stop the audio anymore but it randomly changes the presets!

• My iPad just opened with a notification from Apple about iPadOs coming soon.
    So maybe iPadOs will be coming soon?

• @Faland said:
    In Model 15 the bug is still annoying. The undo pop-up doesn’t stop the audio anymore but it randomly changes the presets!

You're right, it isn't solved for all aps. So not all apps behave the same on 3-finger gestures.

What you guys think? Does Apple have to fix this or is it the app itself that must be fixed?

• edited September 2019

This might give apple the traction it needs to really address it

https://apple.news/Ayz3MTVmUSlW6IPcD1eik1A

• @drez said:
    This might give apple the traction it needs to really address it

https://apple.news/Ayz3MTVmUSlW6IPcD1eik1A

Apple already fixed it in iPadOs 13.1 beta4