Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

10050.8.8-9.69 (An Excrutiatingly Long Drone That Is Oddly Relaxing)

edited August 2019 in Creations

Samples used:
Instrumental versions of:
Blackbird
Piggies
Helter Skelter
Sexy Sadie
Straight Shooter
Pomp and Circumstance
Processed with: AudioStretch, Borderlands, SpaceCraft, Eos 2, FilterStation, Grand Finale
Thanks for listening!

Comments

• Really nice, @JeffChasteen :o I've been listening for about 10 minutes while checking AudioStretch out. Could you describe shortly the process of creation?

• Same here as @tiantong - went over to the store and checked audiostretch... would love to hear how you worked here. Its actually really oddly relaxing :) thanks for sharing

• edited August 2019

Mis-post

• @tiantong said:
    Really nice, @JeffChasteen :o I've been listening for about 10 minutes while checking AudioStretch out. Could you describe shortly the process of creation?

Thank you so much.
    I searched for instrumental versions (usually guitar or piano) of the source songs, and captured them with Beat Time!
    I then used AudioStretch to slow sections down to 10% to 20% of their original speed. Some sections were also reversed.
    Then different sections were processed with either one or all of the following:Borderlands, Spacecraft, FilterStation, Eos 2.
    Tracks were layered on top of one another using the 8track recorder in Tonestack. Finalizing was done with Grand Finale.

• @david_2017 said:
    Same here as @tiantong - went over to the store and checked audiostretch... would love to hear how you worked here. Its actually really oddly relaxing :) thanks for sharing

I searched for instrumental versions (usually guitar or piano) of the source songs, and captured them with Beat Time!
    I then used AudioStretch to slow sections down to 10% to 20% of their original speed. Some sections were also reversed.
    Then different sections were processed with either one or all of the following:Borderlands, Spacecraft, FilterStation, Eos 2.
    Tracks were layered on top of one another using the 8track recorder in Tonestack. Finalizing was done with Grand Finale.
    I'm glad you enjoyed and thanks for listening.

• Thanks for letting me in, mate!
    I def have to try this 👍🏼 10% sounds awesome ;)

• Thanks, @JeffChasteen
    I bought AudioStretch. Will try something similar