Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Audio Unit Effects Collection #1 by Mani Consulting Limited Company
This collection contains the following apps:
1. Compressor Audio Unit - This ultra-low-distortion compressor is capable of adding classic compressor style punch and coherence to your mixes, but unlike other compressors, it does this with level of transparency not seen in any other compressor plugins. This is thanks to its unique and special low-noise envelope follower design.
2. Binaural Location - This plugin allows you to set the apparent position of the L and R speakers in a virtual soundstage so that when listening with headphones, you hear the sound coming from exactly the location where you place each sound source.
3. Stereo Delay - This is a simple tempo-sync'd feedback delay with a unique way of mixing feedback between the right and left channel delays that creates a deep and dynamic stereo effect. The sound is far more musical than the traditional ping-pong style stereo delay and much more complex and multi-layered than a simple LFO-modulated pan.
4. Stereo Modulator - This is a unique way of converting mono signals to stereo. It sounds similar to the early reflections unit on some advanced reverbs, but with more control over the way it operates in the stereo field.
5. Velocity Filter - This is the easiest, fastest way to make all your synths respond to MIDI velocity: just put this on a track, route MIDI to it, and you're done.
6. Parametric Equalizer - This is the easiest EQ to use on small screen sizes. It has the same standard EQ curves you get in other EQ plugins, with a user interface that is designed from the ground up to work best on iPad and iPhone screens.
7. Tube AU - Watch videos while using other audio units