Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Today I had my final Cancer Treatment

2»

Comments

• Good to hear. Onward and upward. As already mentioned/asked: What app does a man buy on such a momentous occasion? :)

• Wishing you health n happiness hermano 😁

• @ruggedsmooth and @Nu2moro I hope you’re able to be cancer free and enjoy your lives more.

• @ruggedsmooth congrats on this victory. Wish you willpower, health and strength to keep on fighting
    Also curious which app was your prize :wink:

@Nu2moro wish you and your wife all the best too. You will conquer this and rise victorious.

My mother went through breast cancer too. She's getting better each day. It's been a year since she ended the treatment

• I'm glad it's in remission and your doing better now. Continue being strong and positive!

• Best wishes and a strong and speedy recovery ! May the Lord give you strength through all your days as you get closer to him in your daily walk in this Earth.

• Congratulations and well done @ruggedsmooth

That’s one for our side (fucking cancer took my brother in Feb., and my mother and grandfather before him)

Seize the day and thrive: “living well is the best revenge”

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    I have spent the last six years in and out of a few different cancer wards and hospitals.
    Today I had my final infusion.
    It’s not a cure the doctors say, but should keep me in remission for a while hopefully. I haven’t had a scan in six months, I have one next month to see if I’m still clear.
    I’ve had numerous chemotherapies, immunotherapies, surgery, radiation, stem cell transplant.
    It’s all done now. I’ve had every treatment available.
    I hope I never have to walk back into the cancer ward again
    I just turned 38 this year.
    Time to take my life back
    F@ck Cancer

Just needed to tell somebody

Everyone out there please take care of your health and listen to your body when you are not feeling well.

*I already bought an app tonight to celebrate

CONGRATS FOR REAL~

• Dammit , I just lost on older friend to it. I also had a friend who had it bad when she was 32 and that was 20 years ago. They say if you can stay cancer free for five years, you’re pretty much in the clear. Thank goodness for modern medicine , as much as everyone seems to wanna slag it these days. Blessings to you, so good to hear and thank goodness you’re gonna get to enjoy Drambo for many years to come !

• Thank you for sharing your inspiring story.
    <3

• Thank you for all the love my friends!
    I only discovered iOS music and bought my first iPad not long after I was diagnosed, so I owe it to cancer for helping me discover this great music platform haha.

@JohnnyGoodyear @rs2000 @gusgranite The app I bought was KEW (I own almost everything already. Lots of downtime to impulse purchase apps haha)

Cancer is affecting so many people’s lives these days, I think it’s like 1 in 3 or even 1 in every 2 people in North America/Canada. More and more young people too.
    I never thought it would happen to me and was the last thing I thought it could be when I was initially sick. Since then I’ve lost a few close friends and a few others have been diagnosed. All under the age of 50.
    So that’s another reason for posting I want people to be aware. It’s not just the smokers. It’s basically a lottery draw. I do though think it has something to do with all the processed food and sugar. Why more people are being diagnosed these days.

Music, humour and walking in nature have been the best therapy... and some good cannabis

• edited August 2019

That’s a tough path to walk, thanks for sharing your experience and enjoy surfing the waves!

• That is fantastic!
    Keep fighting.
    Stay strong.
    Stay well.
    And it bears repeating: Fuck Cancer!

• Wish you the best! Cancer sucks, hope it’s gone forever!

• @ruggedsmooth Hang in man - and congratulations on getting through.

• Keep kickin it’s ass! :)

• In the words of one of my musical heroes (MC5) - kick out the jams motherfuckers
    Get well & come back stronger 🙏

• Thank you for sharing. As I've also found with my own 20 year old daughter (grade 3 brain tumor diagnosed last year) it's really hard for everyone.

Keep positive and make some music :-)

• edited August 2019

It's a tradition at the Cross Cancer Institute to ring a bell when you receive your last treatment. I didn't know this when I accompanied a good older friend for some tests.. sadly he passed at the end of June.. but while we were there, I heard 3 different bell rings that afternoon.. a moving experience for sure..
    Lost my Dad in 2013 and my Brother in 2015.. My Sister had a bout and my Mom has had skin cancer.. Yeah, it's hit our family pretty hard..
    I know it has affected every one of us, one way or another.. F U C K - C A N C E R

Ringing Out

Ring this bell
    Three times well
    Its toll to clearly say,
    My treatment’s done
    This course is run
    And I am on my way
    — Irve Le Moyne

So, bells are ringing here for you @ruggedsmooth.. 🔔🔔🔔 may you get your life back and be able to smile again at the wonders of this beautiful world.. ❤️ my best wishes and keep on keepin' on!
    You may have had Cancer but Cancer never had you..

To everyone else that may be fighting it or dealing with it.. stay strong, stay positive.. 👊

• @ruggedsmooth

Good to hear.
    I got the all clear two weeks ago.

@Nu2moro

Strength and light

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    Thank you for all the love my friends!

Thank you for sharing what's on your mind :smiley:

So that’s another reason for posting I want people to be aware. It’s not just the smokers. It’s basically a lottery draw. I do though think it has something to do with all the processed food and sugar. Why more people are being diagnosed these days.

I strongly believe that processed food and sugar play a very important role because the folks "affected" by this kind of food show the highest raise in cancer-positive diagnosis.
    Plus the individual genetic heritage and immune system of course.

All the best and have fun composing! 👍🏼

• edited August 2019

@ruggedsmooth said:
    I have spent the last six years in and out of a few different cancer wards and hospitals.
    Today I had my final infusion.
    It’s not a cure the doctors say, but should keep me in remission for a while hopefully. I haven’t had a scan in six months, I have one next month to see if I’m still clear.
    I’ve had numerous chemotherapies, immunotherapies, surgery, radiation, stem cell transplant.
    It’s all done now. I’ve had every treatment available.
    I hope I never have to walk back into the cancer ward again
    I just turned 38 this year.
    Time to take my life back
    F@ck Cancer

Just needed to tell somebody

Everyone out there please take care of your health and listen to your body when you are not feeling well.

*I already bought an app tonight to celebrate

Stay healthy, and enjoy KEW!