Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lots of New Virtual Voices on the Forum?

edited August 2019 in Other

Is it me or are we experiencing a virtual rush of virtual new folks on this virtual forum? Anyway, it is virtually great to hear from so many fresh points of view. Welcome to you all and keep it coming!
(And, in case you didn’t look closely at the avatar, I am probably really old compared to you 💀🤣🙏!)

Comments

• Are you sure they’re actually new users? I haven’t been following along much lately but in the past, if there were arguments and such, some users would just stomp off, but come back a day later as a “new user”. ;)

• @skiphunt said:
    Are you sure they’re actually new users? I haven’t been following along much lately but in the past, if there were arguments and such, some users would just stomp off, but come back a day later as a “new user”. ;)

...hehe and in full agreement with the stomper? Scan them IPs Lineman!

• edited August 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Is it me or are we experiencing a virtual rush of virtual new folks on this virtual forum? Anyway, it is virtually great to hear from so many fresh points of view. Welcome to you all and keep it coming!
    (And, in case you didn’t look closely at the avatar, I am probably really old compared to you 💀🤣🙏!)

There are plenty of old boys on this forum. The vibe is good currently 👍

• @LinearLineman said:

Your avatar & words always makes me think of you as a Henry Gondorff from The Sting kind of character. :)

• Nothing new from my IP... though I have contemplated it after a rash post or two.

I do hope my virtual voice keeps a sense of newness, the point of music for me is exactly that: discovering, hearing, creating something new to my ears. Cheers and welcome to all the new voices.

• @skiphunt, I applaud yourcynicism. I myself am the reincarnation of @spunkmonkey!
    @BroCoast, I'd prefer to be Redford. He's taller. Still, I do make a mean salad dressing.
    So, @Crabman ... are you new, or is it just a bunch of lice?

• edited August 2019

:)
    nit punny

• @LinearLineman said:
    I myself am the reincarnation of @spunkmonkey!

What you get up to in your private life is of no concern to us here.

• Not new, but switched names for consistency. Formerly nondes

• edited August 2019

@RockySmalls said:

:)
    nit punny

Audiobus Forum Fella since 2012 but i had a long break from iOS music ( basically end of 2017 till now) ;)

• Hope some more girls will also join. Sometimes it reminds me a little of the military barracks here 😜

• Guilty, new guy here, although I have lurking for oof, a long time now. It’s been a pretty entertaining ride so far.