Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatHawk and Ravenscroft 275 Piano by UVItouch are on sale right now, Beathawk iap's are on sale too

13»

Comments

• @senhorlampada said:
    Not sure about y'all. But I had to reinstall BH and can't restore purchases :disappointed:

I've not had that problem. I seem to recall that UVI has pretty decent tech support. Get in touch with them and they should be able to get it straightened out.

• Often go away. Always come back.

• @espiegel123 @JohnnyGoodyear thanks for the feedback. After 9 tries it worked lol
    I already got this happening before but not reaching so many fails before a success. I kinda panicked yesterday :lol:

• edited November 2019

On sale again:

Beathawk down from $9.99 to $4.99

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id839563064

Ravenscroft 275 Piano down from $35.99 to $17.99

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id966586407

I don’t think the iap’s are on sale right now

• edited November 2019

@horsetrainer said:

On a different note... The $5.99 Acoustic Grand Piano pack has a couple of amazingly good patches. I had to adjust the filter and ADSR a bit to get it were I wanted it, but his is now my new favorite iOS piano. Totally worth it for the Drums and the Pianos. :smile: )

The acoustic drum kits ? Those are good ones ?

[EDIT] Oops ... I'm a bit late for the sale.

• @bibenu said:

@horsetrainer said:

On a different note... The $5.99 Acoustic Grand Piano pack has a couple of amazingly good patches. I had to adjust the filter and ADSR a bit to get it were I wanted it, but his is now my new favorite iOS piano. Totally worth it for the Drums and the Pianos. :smile: )

The sale is still on.

• @gusgranite said:

@bibenu said:

@horsetrainer said:

The sale is still on.

Ah ... good to know ... thanks

• The BH iaps are on sale too.

• Goddamn I’ve bought ambient two days ago and it was my last IAP to complete the collection.
    It seems that every time I buy an app it goes on sale😂😂😂

• @bibenu said:

@horsetrainer said:

The drum kits are very nice .