Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TB Reverb by ToneBoosters (AUv3, IAA)

12346»

Comments

• @Tones4Christ

@espiegel123 said:
    KQ Dixie (1 track E Piano 1)) plus TB Reverb (Shimmer - Majestic preset) and TB Eq

• Yeah this one might push me over the fence. I as saving for Blackhole but I really wanted the shimmer also from 4pockets. I think this one might be the best of both.

@DJB said:
    @Tones4Christ

@espiegel123 said:
    KQ Dixie (1 track E Piano 1)) plus TB Reverb (Shimmer - Majestic preset) and TB Eq

• @Tones4Christ said:

I’d really love to hear or see a video of this😌

Finally!

• @[Deleted User] said:
    @DJB

Im finding the dry parameter is a little bit unresponsive due to it being on the edge of the screen when window fully expanded, also I have to move my finger quite far across the screen to change dry, wet, width and delay parameters. Maybe you can so something on this? Many thanks 👍

Do you plan on fixing the dry parameter?

• When using the products as AU in NanoStudio 2, they only show as Reverb and Equalizer without the icon.. Would be nice if the TB part would show up too. A small thing but I just noticed it...

Two great effect apps!

Regards,
    DMfan

• @DMfan said:
    When using the products as AU in NanoStudio 2, they only show as Reverb and Equalizer without the icon.. Would be nice if the TB part would show up too. A small thing but I just noticed it...

Two great effect apps!

Regards,

I agree. It’s my only gripe with these plugins 😊

• Pretty sure that NS2 plugin list is just terrible anyway, no favourites, no sorting by vendor either, so NS2 is just as much to blame.

• Super sweet! Thanks!

@Philh0954 said:
    @Tones4Christ said:

Finally!

• @Turntablist said:
    Pretty sure that NS2 plugin list is just terrible anyway, no favourites, no sorting by vendor either, so NS2 is just as much to blame.

Same in stagelight. Just a list of words.

• @DJB said:
    The desktop version can load and save presets, and modify defaults when re-opening a new instance. This has not been ported over to iOS but we'll look at this in the near future.

So if I understand correctly you still can’t save preset? I been looking for the last 15 minutes.

• @Philh0954 said:
    @Tones4Christ said:

Finally!

Thanks, finally a decent showcase.

• edited January 2021

(DELETE)

• Hi.
    It is possible to use only the EQ function with TB reverb without any reverb effect?