Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Blame the Internet and Video Games for...

the lack of sample import in the Playground App but.....
the dev said they are developing a sample import template that is currently working!!!
if you would like to use your own samples in Play ground please encourage them to make haste!
or next I might start blaming rap music at my rallies.

https://www.facebook.com/herrmuttlobby/

Comments

• Listen... there are bad people on both sides.

• edited August 2019

• @DCJ said:
    Listen... there are bad people on both sides.

lol I think you mean samples

• Not to be a stick in the mud, but this tone is off, guys.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Not to be a stick in the mud, but this tone is off, guys.

when you're right you're right :(

• edited August 2019

Don’t be disheartened @kobamoto. We can’t all be stuck in the mud.

• edited August 2019

sigh, he's right though, and we do really desperately need sample import in playground, at least that's something that is obtainable in this lifetime.

• @kobamoto said:
    sigh, he's right though, and we do really desperately need sample import in playground, at least that's something that is obtainable in this lifetime.

Also very true.

• But I wanna subscribe to use samples that someone else made 🤣
    Naw that's pretty cool, looking forward to that

• "Rhythm and tones are guaranteed!" So if I don't make any rhythm and tones does that justify a refund from Apple? Asking for a rhythmless friend....