Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Imaginando's Summer Madness 'Deal Of The Day'

1235»

Comments

• @sbcfx said:
    Yeah I want me that tape deck dealy bob!> @MonzoPro said:

@Gratouilli said:
    Will day #14 be a "super sale day" with every past 13 sales up again for those who could have missed one ? 🤔

👍

That one’s worth the full shilling - I bought it a few weeks back and it’s boss.

• @MonzoPro said:
    That one’s worth the full shilling - I bought it a few weeks back and it’s boss.

So true. I didn't even run instruments through it. Just the mic input. And already love it :wink:

• @senhorlampada said:

@MonzoPro said:

So true. I didn't even run instruments through it. Just the mic input. And already love it :wink:

Yeah it's my favourite delay app. I used to have a WEM Copycat - old tape echo, and when you changed speeds or stuck your finger on the tape you'd get that great speed change effect. This app does that really well - most delay FX just glitch when you change speed.

• edited August 2019

Last deal!

• @sinosoidal said:
    Last deal!

@sinosoidal Got it thanks for all the great deals over the last 2 weeks really getting into a LK now hope you keep adding functionality in future updates in regards to Ableton integration and the midi Matrix great stuff.

• Came in late, snagged the on sale DRC unlock and iconic sounds #1 & #2 - utterly brilliant, versatile, diverse, accessible, processor-middleweight synth sounds (and I’ve a lot of synth apps!). For its processor friendliness it’s become my go to synth along with KQ Dixie for use in AUM. Gonna have to pay full price for Factory and Space sounds now - the dev deserves it!

• @Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:
    Last deal!

@sinosoidal Got it thanks for all the great deals over the last 2 weeks really getting into a LK now hope you keep adding functionality in future updates in regards to Ableton integration and the midi Matrix great stuff.

LK is definitely going to evolve. Looking forward for all your feedback and real usage needs.

• @Svetlovska said:
    Came in late, snagged the on sale DRC unlock and iconic sounds #1 & #2 - utterly brilliant, versatile, diverse, accessible, processor-middleweight synth sounds (and I’ve a lot of synth apps!). For its processor friendliness it’s become my go to synth along with KQ Dixie for use in AUM. Gonna have to pay full price for Factory and Space sounds now - the dev deserves it!

Thanks for your feedback and support! :)

• @sinosoidal, just used DRC in a track. Very pleased and buying the IAPs. Thanks for the sale. It got my attention!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @sinosoidal, just used DRC in a track. Very pleased and buying the IAPs. Thanks for the sale. It got my attention!

Thanks for your support and feedback.

To all of you that find DRC a great tool for your creative work please do a review at App Store. It means the world to us.

Thanks once again for sharing your love and support!

• edited August 2019

Will do! (And done)

• edited August 2019

@sinosoidal

I grabbed the delay,the synth engine and both iconic sounds.Thanks for the sale!

Definitely was a steal and almost feel a little bad.Need to grab more soundpacks for support :)
    although i never had them on my list because i don'r like the interface so much.But the sound is great!

Two little requests though.I prefer to use the AUs in"half screen"mode for quick access and DRC scales pretty bad in cubasis.Would be nice to see some improvements here.In full screen mode it would be helpful to seperate the different sections from each other (i.e.osc from filter and mixer from modifiers) with some additional lines.

• @sinosoidal, when setting the Aftertouch parameters, isn't the large DRC keyboard supposed to do Aftertouch when sliding along the y-axis? I was kind of assuming that it would, but I'm not hearing it.

• Many thanks for the sale opps, completed it by grabbing the three preset banks that I didn’t already have & there are some real lovelies in there. It’s still one of the sweetest sounding iOSsynths in the store, to my ears at least.

• @bleep said:
    @sinosoidal, when setting the Aftertouch parameters, isn't the large DRC keyboard supposed to do Aftertouch when sliding along the y-axis? I was kind of assuming that it would, but I'm not hearing it.

I believe we have only added after touch for real after touch data coming from midi controllers.