Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Imaginando's Summer Madness 'Deal Of The Day'

Comments

• @MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:
    Ahh, missed Chorder, one of the modules I didn’t have.

Yeah, I would have grabbed that and the x/y if I’d known.

I was out with my little boy, school hols, didn’t check my iPad that day, who knows maybe on the last day all IAPs may be available to buy.

Yep, my lad is sat next to me as I write this having a crash course in Affinity Designer!

Yeah, fingers crossed - I didn't know about the sale until I saw this thread.

Same here, but it’s rare I don’t check in daily, just busy and exhausted with my lad, though he never seems to tire.

• edited August 2019

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

I was out with my little boy, school hols, didn’t check my iPad that day, who knows maybe on the last day all IAPs may be available to buy.

Yep, my lad is sat next to me as I write this having a crash course in Affinity Designer!

Same here, but it’s rare I don’t check in daily, just busy and exhausted with my lad, though he never seems to tire.

Waiting for my baby lad here. I guess I will feel the same way in a couple of months! :sweat_smile:

Next deal will be LK's MIDI CONTROLLER! ;)

• I’m not getting the discount through the app?
    Am I doing something wrong?
    @sinosoidal

• @sinosoidal said:

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

Waiting for my baby lad here. I guess I will feel the same way in a couple of months! :sweat_smile:

Next deal will be LK's MIDI CONTROLLER! ;)

Congratulations, yes, unless you’re really lucky, welcome to the lovable sleep deprivation club.

• @ph8aerror said:
    I’m not getting the discount through the app?
    @sinosoidal

Where are you located? What’s your local time? iOS or Android?

• @sinosoidal Hi thanks for the LK beta I downloaded it last night had a good play and was impressed with the latest version. I also downloaded all the IAP and as it the beta version I believe you don’t get charged and a message comes up stating that (see photo below).

Anyhow because I own the non beta version of LK I temporarily over wrote the beta this morning with the store version to purchase the controller deal from today.

Currently I haven’t purchased the Matrix or keyboard and have been waiting for them to show on “deal of the day”

Well, when I opened the store part of the regular app (non beta). It’s telling me now that I own everything!

Somehow the beta purchases are showing up as brought on the regular app (see photo below)

What’s going on ? Have I just become lucky or is there a problem with the IAP mechanisms?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Currently I haven’t purchased the Matrix or keyboard and have been waiting for them to show on “deal of the day”

Well, when I opened the store part of the regular app (non beta). It’s telling me now that I own everything!

Somehow the beta purchases are showing up as brought on the regular app (see photo below)

What’s going on ? Have I just become lucky or is there a problem with the IAP mechanisms?

I would like to ask you not to mixup topics. If you have specific questions about beta versions, send me a private message, it's easier and doesn't mess up with the threads.

Regarding your question: Betas allow you to purchase with cost in order to test in-app purchases, but the purchase is associated with the beta. Once the beta expires, you will no longer have that purchase in the real app from the app store. What you are seeing is saved settings. Once you delete the app or install on other device they are gone.

• @sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I would like to ask you not to mixup topics. If you have specific questions about beta versions, send me a private message, it's easier and doesn't mess up with the threads.

Regarding your question: Betas allow you to purchase with cost in order to test in-app purchases, but the purchase is associated with the beta. Once the beta expires, you will no longer have that purchase in the real app from the app store. What you are seeing is saved settings. Once you delete the app or install on other device they are gone.

Hi sorry about that and thanks for clearing the matter up all understood.

• 'Deal Of The Day' Published:

For those who don't know TKFX, here is two hours Life From Office (LFO Session) using TKFX and TRAKTOR:

• @sinosoidal said:

@ph8aerror said:
    I’m not getting the discount through the app?
    @sinosoidal

Where are you located? What’s your local time? iOS or Android?

iOS and in the Caribbean.
    Oddly enough it ONLY JUST SHOWED UP. So I grabbed it.

• Deal updated!

• @Peter321 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@bounce said:
    Love DRC and its working well in iPados. I wanted to get in on the LK deals, but I get instant crashes on opening in ios13. I don’t expect everything to work properly with a beta, just thought you should know.

We have been having a recent crash on the Facebook SDK we use for analytics. Try to start LK in plane mode and then disable plane mode. See if this hack can work around that crash at startup issue. Also, what's your iPad device (iPad Mini 5th Gen)??

Facebook SDK for analytics 😱

Why 🙄

I like the sound of DRC a lot but I have never been happy about having to log in and the push notifications. Now analytics and from Facebook? That’s bad, really bad. Deleted from my devices, sorry.

• Btw I’m experiencing white noise bursts when using DRC (lasts version) as an AUv3 in Nanostudio2. Is it because I need to unlock the synth engine first?

• @silent1 said:
    Btw I’m experiencing white noise bursts when using DRC (lasts version) as an AUv3 in Nanostudio2. Is it because I need to unlock the synth engine first?

If you have bought DRC - Unlock Synth Engine, that shouldn't be happening...

Please open the stand alone app and ensure that Unlock Synth Engine is checked under Menu -> Store. If not, restore your purchases by tapping Menu -> Store -> Restore Purchases. Let me know if this fixes your problem.

If you haven't bought Unlock Synth Engine, my suggestion is to wait a couple of days and you will found yourself a bargain! :wink:

• @sinosoidal said:

If you haven't bought Unlock Synth Engine, my suggestion is to wait a couple of days and you will found yourself a bargain! :wink:

I suspected a limitation of the trial version. Awaiting eagerly for the bargain 😆

• @sinosoidal On Android using LK is there anyway of stopping the app from background running as it's draining my battery when not in use. I have to "force stop" every time to kill the app when not in use ?

I have seen the background audio setting switch under settings however that is different from app background running.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @sinosoidal On Android using LK is there anyway of stopping the app from background running as it's draining my battery when not in use. I have to "force stop" every time to kill the app when not in use ?

I have seen the background audio setting switch under settings however that is different from app background running.

That’s actually the setting. In LK what is driving the clock is audio. So indeed there is audio (you will listen to it if the metronome is enabled).

• edited August 2019

I've just spent an hour trying to get LK to connect to my Mac - managed yesterday but today it's just not having it, Wifi or cable, though it's picking up other iPad stuff just fine. Weird. It's almost as if buying the MIDI IAP has mucked it up.

Think I'll pass on the keyboard IAP, but I'll take a chance on the Matrix if it's in the sale.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I've just spent an hour trying to get LK to connect to my Mac - managed yesterday but today it's just not having it, Wifi or cable, though it's picking up other iPad stuff just fine. Weird. It's almost as if buying the MIDI IAP has mucked it up.

Think I'll pass on the keyboard IAP, but I'll take a chance on the Matrix if it's in the sale.

Can you summarize the steps? Maybe I can help you

• :lol: i didn't read it would be an offer a day, and I lost SOUNDS FROM OUTER SPACE... and had only .99 in my account :open_mouth:

I thought LK was awesome, but didn't crave it because thought it was only Ableton Live oriented. Now with the matrix update, things changed :wink:

• @sinosoidal said:

@MonzoPro said:

Same steps as yesterday. Launched the bridging software on the Mac and the LK app first, as that worked yesterday, and the bridging software confirmed my iPad was being picked up. Opened Live and the LK option was listed - the same settings were showing as they were yesterday, enabled LK for the instrument track, but the keyboard, pads etc. weren't being picked up when I played them. Tried network sessions, rebooting, Live and MIDI modes, I even plugged the iPad in via a cable and still nothing.

I'll try again now.

• @sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    @sinosoidal On Android using LK is there anyway of stopping the app from background running as it's draining my battery when not in use. I have to "force stop" every time to kill the app when not in use ?

That’s actually the setting. In LK what is driving the clock is audio. So indeed there is audio (you will listen to it if the metronome is enabled).

@sinosoidal That doesn’t really answer my question if I have “work in background” under settings disabled the app still sits in background mode as I said I’ve have to use force stop to close it.

I ask again is there a way to close the app fully once finished playing with it on Android as this seems to be a bug of sort?

• @Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal That doesn’t really answer my question if I have “work in background” under settings disabled the app still sits in background mode as I said I’ve have to use force stop to close it.

I ask again is there a way to close the app fully once finished playing with it on Android as this seems to be a bug of sort?

Sorry if I haven't understand you at first. If that is not happening, then it is probably a bug. Tell me more about your system. What version of Android are you running?

• edited August 2019

@MonzoPro said:

@sinosoidal said:

@MonzoPro said:

Same steps as yesterday. Launched the bridging software on the Mac and the LK app first, as that worked yesterday, and the bridging software confirmed my iPad was being picked up. Opened Live and the LK option was listed - the same settings were showing as they were yesterday, enabled LK for the instrument track, but the keyboard, pads etc. weren't being picked up when I played them. Tried network sessions, rebooting, Live and MIDI modes, I even plugged the iPad in via a cable and still nothing.

I'll try again now.

Update - seemed to have better results ignoring the bridging software completely and just using it via IDAM, plugged straight in - the iPad connection kept switching on and off in Ubridge. Still weirdness - it was throwing portamento on a patch just now but at least it's picking up now.

• what is the benefit of the keyboard in LK once the matrix is released? Is there not an all unlock option in LK during this deal?

• Next 24 hours get K7D for only $1

• K7D for $1 is RIDICULOUS!

• edited August 2019

gusgranite wrote: " K7D for $1 is RIDICULOUS! "

Yeah - steal of the week.

Tons of nice presets plus a random feature all for $1. Totally worth it, even if you already have other tape delay apps.

• @Simon said:

Tons of nice presets plus a random feature for $1. Totally worth it, even if you already have other tape delay apps.

That's one of the best deals I've seen for an app in a long time. Grab it if you don't have!

• @Halftone said:

@Simon said:

Tons of nice presets plus a random feature for $1. Totally worth it, even if you already have other tape delay apps.

That's one of the best deals I've seen for an app in a long time. Grab it if you don't have!

For all you I don’t wanna finesse stuff guys there’s a randomize button ;)