Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I suspect there’s an easy answer to this...

...but I’ll be darned if I know what it is. I appeal to the community for assistance.

I have a Make Noise 0-Coast. I would like to send it MIDI from an iPad app, say Autony. Through a camera connection connection kit I connect the iPad to a Roland UM-ONE MIDI interface and connect the MIDI out of the interface to the MIDI in on the 0-Coast. On the iPad I open AUM, put Autony in a MIDI lane and connect Autony to the UM-ONE in the matrix.

In AUM, I press play. Nothing. No sound, no blinking red MIDI indicators on the 0-Coast, nothing.

I will add that I have successfully sent MIDI to the 0-Coast from a Korg SQ-1.

Is there some piece of equipment or setting that I’m missing? I thank you in advance for any light you might shed on this.

Comments

• Dont know your interface but have you checked the MIDI channels? Sorry if it is too obvious. Just guessing here.

• Yes, I had the same issue with my 0coast. I reset the midi channels on it and then it started working. Though I have no idea how I did it now 😅 but it is working.

• @rottencat said:

...but I’ll be darned if I know what it is. I appeal to the community for assistance.

I have a Make Noise 0-Coast. I would like to send it MIDI from an iPad app, say Autony. Through a camera connection connection kit I connect the iPad to a Roland UM-ONE MIDI interface and connect the MIDI out of the interface to the MIDI in on the 0-Coast. On the iPad I open AUM, put Autony in a MIDI lane and connect Autony to the UM-ONE in the matrix.

In AUM, I press play. Nothing. No sound, no blinking red MIDI indicators on the 0-Coast, nothing.

Is there some piece of equipment or setting that I’m missing? I thank you in advance for any light you might shed on this.

O Coast is broken

Worth nothing.

I can give you a $100 to be nice and I will use it as a paperweight.

cool?

;)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@rottencat said:

O Coast is broken

Worth nothing.

I can give you a $100 to be nice and I will use it as a paperweight.

cool?

;)

😂
    Take the deal man it's better than a paper weight right 🤣