PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

I suspect there’s an easy answer to this...

...but I’ll be darned if I know what it is. I appeal to the community for assistance.

I have a Make Noise 0-Coast. I would like to send it MIDI from an iPad app, say Autony. Through a camera connection connection kit I connect the iPad to a Roland UM-ONE MIDI interface and connect the MIDI out of the interface to the MIDI in on the 0-Coast. On the iPad I open AUM, put Autony in a MIDI lane and connect Autony to the UM-ONE in the matrix.

In AUM, I press play. Nothing. No sound, no blinking red MIDI indicators on the 0-Coast, nothing.

I will add that I have successfully sent MIDI to the 0-Coast from a Korg SQ-1.

Is there some piece of equipment or setting that I’m missing? I thank you in advance for any light you might shed on this.

Comments

• Dont know your interface but have you checked the MIDI channels? Sorry if it is too obvious. Just guessing here.

• Yes, I had the same issue with my 0coast. I reset the midi channels on it and then it started working. Though I have no idea how I did it now 😅 but it is working.

• @rottencat said:

...but I’ll be darned if I know what it is. I appeal to the community for assistance.

I have a Make Noise 0-Coast. I would like to send it MIDI from an iPad app, say Autony. Through a camera connection connection kit I connect the iPad to a Roland UM-ONE MIDI interface and connect the MIDI out of the interface to the MIDI in on the 0-Coast. On the iPad I open AUM, put Autony in a MIDI lane and connect Autony to the UM-ONE in the matrix.

In AUM, I press play. Nothing. No sound, no blinking red MIDI indicators on the 0-Coast, nothing.

Is there some piece of equipment or setting that I’m missing? I thank you in advance for any light you might shed on this.

O Coast is broken

Worth nothing.

I can give you a $100 to be nice and I will use it as a paperweight.

cool?

;)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@rottencat said:

O Coast is broken

Worth nothing.

I can give you a $100 to be nice and I will use it as a paperweight.

cool?

;)

😂
    Take the deal man it's better than a paper weight right 🤣