Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song Of The Month Club - August 2019

13»

Comments

• @Thardus said:
    Hey guys, I know this is a late reply, had some family related drama that ended up with a 3 week trip back to my father’s home state of Missouri for an impromptu family reunion, just in case my grandmama doesn’t make til our next bi-annual visit. Anyways, everything is as good as we could hope for considering, but I have literally been either traveling, or preparing for traveling (getting work sorted, pausing construction on our house, stuff like that).

Needless to say I have only managed to jump on the forum a handful of times in the last month and wasn’t able to do the proper engagement for the song of the month club, i.e. not just posting your stuff, but listening to other contributions.

So apologies for that. I had been listening to the songs when things got crazy, but didn’t get a chance to write down my thoughts, and I think there were a couple contributions after that as well... So, I wasn’t sure if I should write something about the songs that were up when I posted my song, or if it would be better to focus my time and energy on what’s left of this month?

I did want to thank @richardyot , @Kitusai, @orchardman, for the feedback, I'm glad the thematic element is getting across, but completely agree with the point made regarding the length of the piece and the lack of variation. I actually was using this version to work on some vocal ideas, and essentially just doubled the original instrumental idea.

That said, I haven't come up with anything I felt to inspired about (vocally), and the response the piece has received on here has led me to reassess this track and some others I was planning to release as instrumentals. I have been trying to shorten most of the pieces, in addition to making sure that there is some harmonic and dynamic variation.

Anyways, I will try and post something else this month, but I’ll make sure to provide some feedback for others first, just wanted to address the failure of etiquette.

Thanks/sorry
    Thardus

No worries - thanks for the explanation, much appreciated :)