Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRC Factory expansion $1 - 24 hours

Sale price on for next 24 hours DRC factory expansion presets

Comments

• What is in the DRC factory expansion presets?

Is the sale worldwide or just USA?

• @Simon said:
    What is in the DRC factory expansion presets?

@Simon just brought in UK so suspect worldwide.

• OK, thank you.

• @Simon said:
    What is in the DRC factory expansion presets?

It's worldwide on both iOS and Android! ;)

• I just got it. Thank you.

• Will the ‘Unlock synth engine’ option go on sale too?

• I just bought the factory expansion presets but I can't see them when I am using the synth as an AU in AUM.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

• edited August 2019

I used my iPad to buy the factory expansion presets but I can't see them on my iPod touch. And I can't use RESTORE to get them.

On the ipod touch the store shows $17 to unlock the synth engine but nothing else. Is this a bug?

• @Simon said:
    I used my iPad to buy the factory expansion presets but I can't see them on my iPod touch. And I can't use RESTORE to get them.

On the ipod touch the store shows $17 to unlock the synth engine but nothing else. Is this a bug?

If you purchased on one device and want to use it on another you need to open the standalone version and choose DRC -> Menu -> Store -> Restore Purchases

Restore Purchases should always be done in the standalone as the AUv3 doesn't have in-app purchase support.

Ensure that the purchased items are unlocked with a check under Menu -> Store

Then you just need to open Patch Manager by clicking on the status bar, patch name, and select the correspondent bank on the left.

If still, you can't figure it out, please send screenshots.

$17? Where are you located?

Regards

• edited August 2019

@silent1 said:
    Will the ‘Unlock synth engine’ option go on sale too?

Yes! All in-apps will be on sale until 14th August. Unlock Synth Engine included. You just need to keep watching our Facebook, Twitter and the push notifications sent to the apps: DRC, LK, TKFX, K7D

• sinosoidal wrote: "If you purchased on one device and want to use it on another you need to open the standalone version and choose DRC -> Menu -> Store -> Restore Purchases"

Thank you for your help. I tried that and yes, I managed to get all the factory expansion presets listed when running the app in standalone mode. Very good.

But when I run it inside AUM as an AU I don't get the factory expansion presets listed.

Are the factory expansion presets meant to be available when using the app as an AU?

• @Simon said:
    sinosoidal wrote: "If you purchased on one device and want to use it on another you need to open the standalone version and choose DRC -> Menu -> Store -> Restore Purchases"

Thank you for your help. I tried that and yes, I managed to get all the factory expansion presets listed when running the app in standalone mode. Very good.

But when I run it inside AUM as an AU I don't get the factory expansion presets listed.

Are the factory expansion presets meant to be available when using the app as an AU?

It should be available. Please send me a screenshot.

• A screenshot of what... DRC running in AUM with the presets menu open? Thank you.

• OK, I just sent you a screenshot of DRC running in AUM with the presets menu open. Thanks.

• @Simon said:
    OK, I just sent you a screenshot of DRC running in AUM with the presets menu open. Thanks.

You are using AUM's preset selector. Open DRC's patch manager by tapping on the patch name on the status bar, and then on the right, select the Factory Expansion bank. After selecting the bank you should be able to use AUM's preset selector again.

• edited August 2019

I am also getting a screen that pops up every now and then that says:

"We hope that you are enjoying DRC and its capabilities. Unlock now and use it forever"

When I press "unlock now" is wants me to spend $17-99.

What is this? The app never did this before.

Can I not use this app forever? Does it have an expiry date when it will stop working?

• If you wanna preview the sounds they were kinda enough to demo on sc

• reasOn wrote: " If you wanna preview the sounds they were kinda enough to demo on sc"

Thank you. I have bought the factory expansion presets.

• @Simon said:
    I am also getting a screen that pops up every now and then that says:

"We hope that you are enjoying DRC and its capabilities. Unlock now and use it forever"

When I press "unlock now" is wants me to spend $17-99.

What is this? The app never did this before.

Can I not use this app forever? Does it have an expiry date?

Have you purchased Unlock Synth Engine module? On mobile it is required to use without limitations. If you haven't purchased this module yet, be patient and stay tuned because that module will be $1 somewhere in between today and 14th August.

• edited August 2019

sinosoidal wrote: " Have you purchased Unlock Synth Engine module? "

No, I have not. I'll wait for the sale. Thank you for your help.

• @Simon said:
    sinosoidal wrote: " Have you purchased Unlock Synth Engine module? "

No, I have not. I'll wait for the sale. Thank you for your help.

All clear regarding the Factory Expansion bank usage now?

• edited August 2019

sinosoidal wrote: " All clear regarding the Factory Expansion bank usage now? "

Not totally.

I understand that I have to buy the "Unlock Synth Engine module" to get rid of the "We hope that you are enjoying DRC and its capabilities. Unlock now and use it forever" message.

At least I think that is the story.

Still not sure why the presets I bought show up in the standalone version but not the AU.

• @Simon said:
    sinosoidal wrote: " All clear regarding the Factory Expansion bank usage now? "

Not totally.

I understand that I have to buy the "Unlock Synth Engine module" to get rid of the "We hope that you are enjoying DRC and its capabilities. Unlock now and use it forever" message.

At least I think that is the story.

Still not sure why the presets I bought show up in the standalone version but not the AU.

I think you have not read my message. You sent me the screenshot and I've told you the following:

You are using AUM's preset selector. Open DRC's patch manager by tapping on the patch name on the status bar, and then on the right, select the Factory Expansion bank. After selecting the bank you should be able to use AUM's preset selector again.

• “Still not sure why the presets I bought show up in the standalone version but not the AU”

My presets are there. Make sure to tap on Patch near the top of the DRC window NOT on the preset menu in AUM.

• sinosoidal: "You are using AUM's preset selector. Open DRC's patch manager by tapping on the patch name on the status bar, and then on the right, select the Factory Expansion bank. After selecting the bank you should be able to use AUM's preset selector again.. "

Thank you for that. Working A-OK now. Thank you for all your help and patience.

Thank you too yowza.

• @Simon said:
    sinosoidal: "You are using AUM's preset selector. Open DRC's patch manager by tapping on the patch name on the status bar, and then on the right, select the Factory Expansion bank. After selecting the bank you should be able to use AUM's preset selector again.. "

Thank you for that. Working A-OK now. Thank you for all your help and patience.

Thank you too yowza.

You're welcome! :blush:

• Do you need to have bought the engine to buy the factory expansions?

• @ecou said:
    Do you need to have bought the engine to buy the factory expansions?

No. But you will have the trial enable which will annoy you every 5 minutes. However, we are having a huge promotion this month. There is a day in which you will be able to buy synth engine for a low price too! :blush:

• @sinosoidal said:

@ecou said:

No. But you will have the trial enable which will annoy you every 5 minutes. However, we are having a huge promotion this month. There is a day in which you will be able to buy synth engine for a low price too! :blush:

Nice! I already had all iap's for the IOS version, but the Android version is tempting too now.

• @sinosoidal said:

@ecou said:

Thank you for the tip 😃