Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why micro-tuning is important

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    It’s fairly well-established that people performing compositions on tunable instruments tend towards just intonation on sustained harmonies. To remain in 12et our ears need an external standard of some sort. JI seems far more natural to us.

hm, I think 12 tone needed a long history to be constructed/found ...
    pentatonic comes much more natural than 12 tone, much easier to find
    pentatonic is known since 3000 b.c. ;)
    everybody gets the pentatonic

Yes, probably. There are many pentatonic scales though, not just one. And people usually sing them just-intoned.

• rcfrcf
    edited June 2020

@GovernorSilver said:

Based on this comment, they pitch-shifted the keyboard part in a DAW after recording? So what they heard while they were recording is different from the final result.

"we're just pitch shifting the upper one (+50ct., get it?) inside my DAW"

He could be pitch shifting keys in real-time in the DAW, as he's playing, but I'm not sure tbh?